Best uniform combination

Which Bills uniform combination do you prefer?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills uniform combination do you prefer?

• Blue jerseys, White pants
    • White jerseys, Blue pants
    • All Blue
    • All White
    • They all suck - gimme the old unis back!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back the entire uniform and helmet schemes from the 1960's with one change, blue pants and white jersey for the road games. The all white wasn't good. The white helmet with the red standing Buffalo will always be the best.

70687[/snapback]

I'm gettting a sense from the responses that, at the least, a re-incarnation the '60's blue jersey would be welcome by most.

Bring back the entire uniform and helmet schemes from the 1960's with one change, blue pants and white jersey for the road games. The all white wasn't good. The white helmet with the red standing Buffalo will always be the best.

70687[/snapback]

You're freakin' right they were the best...check the link and then double-click on the Bills to see a real NFL uniform.

1973 Bills uni's

The only thing though, is that you don't see the red trim on the blue jersey stripes, nor the blue trim on the white jerseys...these detailed stripes gave the Bills jersey a very clean look.

You're freakin' right they were the best...check the link and then double-click on the Bills to see a real NFL uniform.

1973 Bills uni's

The only thing though, is that you don't see the red trim on the blue jersey stripes, nor the blue trim on the white jerseys...these detailed stripes gave the Bills jersey a very clean look.

70858[/snapback]

They lost the blue stripe on the white jersey after 72 - look at the previous year.

Cool site!

They lost the blue stripe on the white jersey after 72 - look at the previous year.

Cool site!

70870[/snapback]

Hmmm....I think it's an omission...I know they early 70s jerseys had the red/blue piping on the jersey stripes.

Yeah, it is a neat site. From what I gather, this was a labor of love for the webmaster, who had to give it up because of time restraints. Go to the "UNIforum" link at the top of the page...some interesting conversations on NFL uniforms and history.

The fashion police wanna know...

69898[/snapback]

Actually I like either combo of white shirt blue pants or blue shirt white pants. The all blue or all white sucks. I always felt the SB era teams would have looked better and maybe even won one if they had tried white jersey with Blue pants.

Plus I would rather see royal blue back than this navy junk.

70687[/snapback]

I liked white helment with standing Buffalo switch to red was so that ourQB would know who to throw to.

I liked white helment with standing Buffalo switch to red was so that ourQB would know who to throw to.

71010[/snapback]

By then , the helmets had a blue Buffalo with that red streak on them. I never liked those and they always made the helmet worse after each change.

Red standing Buffalo on white. Can't beat perfection.

By then , the helmets had a blue Buffalo with that red streak on them. I never liked those and they always made the helmet worse after each change.

Red standing Buffalo on white. Can't beat perfection.

71116[/snapback]

I dunno - that white standing buffalo on red helmet for the "throwback" games in 95 was pretty cool.

NOT! :w00t:

I still don't get the lighter Blue in the Numbers with the Dark Blue in the Road Uniform. I mean not to sound like a fashion designer or anything, but two different Blues? What's up with that? B)

70631[/snapback]

I dont get that,either. When they first came out I didnt like them,but now theyve grown on me and my Takeo one is pretty cool. B)

I have been a die-hard fan since 1969

I absolutely HATE the blue on blue

I don't like the new white jersey with the navy blue on the shoulder.

If it were up to me, I'd go back to 1980

blue jerseys ... white pants (home)

white helmets with blue face masks

white jerseys with the blue pants (away)

and black shoes

Fergie ... Joe Cribbs ... Frank Lewis ...Jerry Butler ... etc

That was my favorite look ...

Back then Chuck Knox would have us wear our away uniforms for home games in Sept & early Oct

70687[/snapback]

Mark ... in 1972 we had that combo.

White jersey ... blue pants ..... with the 60's Buffalo logo

the following year we had the charging Buffalo