Uh Oh

gantrules

It was a decent episode, it's getting more and more sci-fi. I'll leave it at that for you. But there was one scene I have to talk about, sorry.

Great flashback revelation scene:

The crazy bald guy with the knives works at Initech! He had problems with his TPS reports!

Honestly, I thought last nights told the most about where this show is going. Im not into (or never was) Sci-Fi crap, but the show is heading in that direction more and more. Last nights was kinda creepy, i have to say. I dont wanna tell you too much, but i thought last nights was the best one yet.

I thought last nights episode was pretty good, though at some point they are going to have to stop with the pre-Rosen flashbacks and just get on with it.

I think this is going to become an on-going Twilight Zone episode, with ghosts, magic and parallel universes. Let's just hope they don't slip from intriguing to cheezy.

It was a decent episode, it's getting more and more sci-fi.  I'll leave it at that for you.  But there was one scene I have to talk about, sorry.

Great flashback revelation scene:

The crazy bald guy with the knives works at Initech! He had problems with his TPS reports!

69804[/snapback]

That was hilarious, we lost it during that scene, :(