Jerome Simpson?

IMO i would love to see him become a Bill with the 3rd round pick of ours,kid is 6'2 199,ran a 4.42, he had 61 receptions 1,007 16 TDs when he had a decent QB in Thigpen and his numbers dropped when he had a not so talented QB but he still had 41 receptions 697 yds 11 TDs which isnt bad but......................

Bottom line this kid is a playmaker and we need to draft him and i hope we do

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

IMO i would love to see him become a Bill with the 3rd round pick of ours,kid is 6'2 199,ran a 4.42, he had 61 receptions 1,007 16 TDs when he had a decent QB in Thigpen and his numbers dropped when he had a not so talented QB but he still had 41 receptions 697 yds 11 TDs which isnt bad but......................

Bottom line this kid is a playmaker and we need to draft him and i hope we do

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Great job catching him- very good small school prospect. Big target, good hands, and very smart. For those who keep looking for a Wes Welker, there are no guarantees, but this may be a taller version, and he should be a second day pick- we need more than one addition.

I'd venture a guess that none of us have actually seen him play, so its hard to accurately judge just how good he really is. The stats say he can play, the combine numbers say he can play, but you never know unless you actually watch them. That said, if I were the Bills (or any other team in need of a WR), I'd be digging up some game tapes.

Its a similar situation with Arman Shields of Richmond, who also lit it up at the combine. However, he injured a knee early in his senior season and only had 14 catches this past year (54 and 62 the prior two seasons).

I'd venture a guess that none of us have actually seen him play, so its hard to accurately judge just how good he really is. The stats say he can play, the combine numbers say he can play, but you never know unless you actually watch them. That said, if I were the Bills (or any other team in need of a WR), I'd be digging up some game tapes.

Its a similar situation with Arman Shields of Richmond, who also lit it up at the combine. However, he injured a knee early in his senior season and only had 14 catches this past year (54 and 62 the prior two seasons).

I know a bit about that program- trust me, the kid can play. Won't be drafted on the first day though.

also i think that Jerome Simpson will bring some spunk and swagger to our team that will make it that much more fun to watch our offense,plus he is a great playmaker and i believe he could be a #2 reciever, call me crazy but i think he could

you're crazy! well you said to......

He would be an excellent pick in the fourth or fifth round. I liked the Bills possibly taking Jordy Nelson as a second receiver in the draft, but this kid looks pretty impressive. Either one would be a good pick to me, though Simpson appears to have better size with similar speed and hands.

He would be an excellent pick in the fourth or fifth round. I liked the Bills possibly taking Jordy Nelson as a second receiver in the draft, but this kid looks pretty impressive. Either one would be a good pick to me, though Simpson appears to have better size with similar speed and hands.

Simpson will be drafted before our pick in Round 4. Widest hands in the combine; useful for catching passes away from your body. A couple of boards have him higher than Jordy Nelson, which if anything else will allow Nelson to fall to us. Simpson is faster on the straight line than Nelson, but Nelson is taller. Either is a great 4th Rounder...

Paul Hubbard, actually picked by www.DraftTek.com to be our 4th Rounder, is a better blocker than either. He's a lot more substantial than Simpson, who may have trouble blocking downfield.

Simpson will be drafted before our pick in Round 4. Widest hands in the combine; useful for catching passes away from your body. A couple of boards have him higher than Jordy Nelson, which if anything else will allow Nelson to fall to us. Simpson is faster on the straight line than Nelson, but Nelson is taller. Either is a great 4th Rounder...

Paul Hubbard, actually picked by www.DraftTek.com to be our 4th Rounder, is a better blocker than either. He's a lot more substantial than Simpson, who may have trouble blocking downfield.

But (I'm 80% on this) Simpson has a lot bigger arms and hadns and a better jumper. So he is a better red-zone WR.

wasn't Hubbard hurt all year?

But (I'm 80% on this) Simpson has a lot bigger arms and hadns and a better jumper. So he is a better red-zone WR.

wasn't Hubbard hurt all year?

Simpson is a good jumper. 37.5" vertical at the combine to Nelson's 31", which does negate the height difference. Hubbard was injured, which is why he falls to 4th. He was a state champion in long jump and triple jump, so he's still a good bet to compete with Simpson.