Yet another sign of declining US intellect

I think if you remeasure the efficiency you'll find that you only have to fill the tank once every 3.5 weeks on average.

Maybe I'm missing something. If my current car requires one tank of gas per week and I replace it with a car that is 50% more efficient are you saying that (driving the same miles of course) I would only have to fill it once every 3.5 weeks?

Maybe I'm missing something. If my current car requires one tank of gas per week and I replace it with a car that is 50% more efficient are you saying that (driving the same miles of course) I would only have to fill it once every 3.5 weeks?

Yes, that's exactly what he's not saying.

I haven't posted here for a while, but even I get that one. Sorry, didn't mean to pile on, but had too.

No, I'm saying if you don't fill it every 3.5 weeks, you're filling the tank wrong.

Don't tell me you're the only one that doesn't know that every number is either 3.5, or wrong? Board "joke"...

No, I'm saying if you don't fill it every 3.5 weeks, you're filling the tank wrong.

Don't tell me you're the only one that doesn't know that every number is either 3.5, or wrong? Board "joke"...

My bad then. I am unaware of the 3.5 joke (and i've been a member for a looooooooonnnnnng time)