Looks more and more

We brought in McCree, James, Carr, signed Scott. The only WR we talked to Bryant Johnson. While these DB's they are bringing in are by no means phenomenal, they do shore up some depth if added. That being said we haven't addressed WR at all. There is no reason to think we won't draft a WR now, they aren't even attempting to pursue one anymore in FA

We brought in McCree, James, Carr, signed Scott. The only WR we talked to Bryant Johnson. While these DB's they are bringing in are by no means phenomenal, they do shore up some depth if added. That being said we haven't addressed WR at all. There is no reason to think we won't draft a WR now, they aren't even attempting to pursue one anymore in FA

I THINK the only issue is when the Bills will go WR and how many times. At 11, that is projected to be too soon for the top ranked WR. So, do the Bills still draft one if they cannot trade down? Or do they take the more appropriately ranked (best player available) at CB, DE, DT, or OT? Next, do the Bills wait until pick 41 or trade up to nab the WR they desire?

I THINK the only issue is when the Bills will go WR and how many times. At 11, that is projected to be too soon for the top ranked WR. So, do the Bills still draft one if they cannot trade down? Or do they take the more appropriately ranked (best player available) at CB, DE, DT, or OT? Next, do the Bills wait until pick 41 or trade up to nab the WR they desire?

No way they wait until 41 to draft a WR. IF they don't take one at 11, then I could see them tradng back into the 1st round OR trading down to start

It looks more and more like they are going to draft a defensive end with the first pick, and trade up to get a wide receiver.

How about drafting TE Dustin Kellar then trade up for WR Malcolm Kelly/Devin Thomas?

I like some of the DE's in later rounds, and am less enthralled with TE's later on.

DE's I like (all 3rd round except Harrington, who's a 5th):

Johnny Dingle - WVU

Chris Ellis - Virginia Tech

Kendall Langford - Hampton

Brian Johnston - Gard-Wb

Chris Harrington - TxA&M

How about drafting TE Dustin Kellar then trade up for WR Malcolm Kelly/Devin Thomas?

I like some of the DE's in later rounds, and am less enthralled with TE's later on.

DE's I like (all 3rd round except Harrington, who's a 5th):

Johnny Dingle - WVU

Chris Ellis - Virginia Tech

Kendall Langford - Hampton

Brian Johnston - Gard-Wb

Chris Harrington - TxA&M

DW was was not supposed to be drafted as early as the Bills took him two years ago. I think this staff will take who they want at 11. I don't think they care what the experts think is to soon.