adarius bowman

The guy is 6'4", 220 and has had a great college career. Is it just due to his 40 times that he isn't mentioned, or is he not that good? anyone?

Dropped a lot of balls during senior bowl practices, not terribly fast. Projected first round pick in August, now fifth by draftscout.com. Might be a late round steal a la Marcus Coleman

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=11489

Right. There are WR's that late who are faster.

RD6--Mario Urrutia - Louvl,6'6",232,4.5

RD7--Marcus Monk - AK 6'4,222,4.5

RD7--Todd Blythe, Iowa St.--6'5,214,4.6

7/UDFA--Ernie Wheelright,MN--6'5,215,4.5

7/UDFA--Marcus Henry,KS--6'4,207,4.5

7/UDFA--Chaz Shilens SDSt--6'4,208,4.3

7/UDFA--Jabari Arthur Akron--6'4,228,4.65 --Quebec native

7/UDFA--Micah Rucker, E Ill--6'6 217,4.4

Scouts think he is a H-Back now.

Also those #bers are wrong

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 223

Combine 40 Time: 4.69

Pro Day 40 Time: 4.75

Vertical: 33.5

If those numbers are right, there's a reason that he isn't projected to go higher than a fifth. Might be a late round project, but I don't think the Bills will take him. If they draft a second WR on Day 2, it is likely to be Jordy Nelson in the fifth round if he is still available.

If those numbers are right, there's a reason that he isn't projected to go higher than a fifth. Might be a late round project, but I don't think the Bills will take him. If they draft a second WR on Day 2, it is likely to be Jordy Nelson in the fifth round if he is still available.

Jordy Nelson is projected to be drafted in the 3rd round. Draftscout has him ranked as the #12 WR overall

Dropped a lot of balls during senior bowl practices, not terribly fast. Projected first round pick in August, now fifth by draftscout.com. Might be a late round steal a la Marcus Coleman

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=11489

Apparently had round 2 of Lasik surgery in January. Wonder how his depth perception is or if he's getting halos from the bright lights. Arguement #1 against Lasik surgery. just wear the rec specs son, yah can't f yourself up for life with those.

Well if that;s the case with Boldin and Colston, then what is the problem with him? No one ever mentions him

I have been praising Bowman for weeks. He is gonna be a mid round steal for some team- hopefully the Bills

The guy is 6'4", 220 and has had a great college career. Is it just due to his 40 times that he isn't mentioned, or is he not that good? anyone?

People here are saying that he dropped a lot of balls last year and he's not very fast. I will say this however. If he's still available in the 5th round, I'd take him.

People here are saying that he dropped a lot of balls last year and he's not very fast. I will say this however. If he's still available in the 5th round, I'd take him.

I'd take him in the 3rd, maybe even the 2nd. Look at Colston. He wasn't a high draft pick, and he has the same measurables. Not the speed you want, but the height and size. I feel like if you have enough size, you can bully DB's and get balls you wouldn't be able to if you weren't as big

Scouts say Bowman only dropped 2 balls last season. He dropped a lot at the combine but had a great senior year

Scouts say Bowman only dropped 2 balls last season. He dropped a lot at the combine but had a great senior year

That's a great stat! 2 drops! I think he'd be a steal. We have speedsters, we need a big, physical receiver, and I think he fits the bill

First let me say I'm a huge Bowman fan. I watched every snap his last two seasons at OSU. He has dropped like a rock because he hasn't tested well.

It baffles me because the guy looks like some freak genetic expirement. I knew he wouldn't blow anybody away with his 40 but I didn't think he would run that bad.

The knock on him has always been his hands. He dropped balls occasionally at OSU (I don't think it was a huge problem but it was one area of concern). His game reminds me a lot of TO (I'm not saying he is the next TO). He is big, strong and will drop a ball every once in a while. However he is a touchdown machine. His 40 time isn't great but he sure looks fast enough on the field. I rarely, if ever, saw him brought down but one player. He either scores a TD, gets pushed out of bounds or gets brought down by 2 players.

I used to think he would be a great pick for the Bills in the second round. The way he has performed in the workouts looks like 2nd round is too high. However, IMO someone will get a steal when they pick him up in the middle rounds.

Also, I don't care what anybody says I don't think there is a better blocking WR in this draft. I don't think it is even close.

Here are some highlights from his junior season: http://www.bowman12.com/video.html.

the 2 drops stat was said by his agent. dropped tons of balls all senior bowl week when the pressure was on. when I watch his highlights he doesn't look like a wide receiver to me. Still might be productive if used right, but there are a lot of these big tweener wr's that never make an impact in the NFL - see Teyo Johnson as exhibit 1.