1. CB - Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

2. WR - Devin Thomas

3. TE - Dustin Keller or Fred Davis

4. C - Mike Pollack

5. WR - Jordy Nelson

6. DE - Derrick Harvey

7. DT - Robert Henderson

7. OLB - Mike Humpal

if Derick Harvey is the DE from Florida, he will probably go in the 1st round - as will Fred Davis.

Round 1. CB - Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

Round 2 WR -Andre Caldwell

Round 3 DE-Lawrence Jackson

Round 4 TE -Jermichael Finley

Round 5 OG -Chris McDuffie

Round 6 QB -Sam Keller

Round 7A-WR Steve Johnson

Round 7B-C Adam Spieker

Caldwell did look good at the combine,is he good enough for our #2 pick?

if Derick Harvey is the DE from Florida, he will probably go in the 1st round - as will Fred Davis.

Your right about Harvey. I find Rudolph Hardie from Howard Intriging He's 6-1, 270# & runs a 4.72 40. I also expect Davis gone but would hope for Dustin Keller.

Here we go.

Rd 1 W.R. Limas Sweed Texas

Rd 2 TE Fred Davis USC

Rd 3 C Mike Pollack Arizona ST.

Rd 4 FB Owen Schmitt W.V.U.

Rd 5 CB Tyvon Branch Connecticut

Rd 6 DE Wallace Gilberry Alabama

Rd7 A. DE-OLB Angelo Craig Cincinnati

Rd7 B. CB Jontahon Zenon LSU

GO AHEAD FIRE AWAY! :devil:

Actually, if Buffalo doesn't trade down with Dallas or Houston, this is very likely to be what they try to do. I could see them taking Malcolm Kelly ahead of Sweed though. Also, I think they will take another O-Lineman in the seventh as well. Otherwise, I think this might be right on. Also, I think the Bills might take Jordy Nelson WR in the fifth if he is still there and try and get Branch in the sixth if he is still available. Otherwise I think you are spot on.

Actually, if Buffalo doesn't trade down with Dallas or Houston, this is very likely to be what they try to do. I could see them taking Malcolm Kelly ahead of Sweed though. Also, I think they will take another O-Lineman in the seventh as well. Otherwise, I think this might be right on. Also, I think the Bills might take Jordy Nelson WR in the fifth if he is still there and try and get Branch in the sixth if he is still available. Otherwise I think you are spot on.

Yeah I think of no talk of Sweed is just them lying in the weeds. I really think he will be the pick. He is said to be stronger built than Kelly. The injury he has will be totally healed. I see alot of mock drafts with the cowboys taking him to replace T.O. in the future.

Here we go.

Rd 1 W.R. Limas Sweed Texas

Rd 2 TE Fred Davis USC Reggie Smith CB Oaklahoma

Rd 3 C Mike Pollack Arizona ST. Jason Jones DT/DE Eastern Michigan

Rd 4 FB Owen Schmitt W.V.U.

Rd 5 CB Tyvon Branch Connecticut Curtis Johnson OLB Clark, Atlanta

Rd 6 DE Wallace Gilberry Alabama Cody Wallace C Texas A&M

Rd7 A. DE-OLB Angelo Craig Cincinnati Joey Hanos TE Maryland

Rd7 B. CB Jontahon Zenon LSU Antwan Molden CB Eastern Kentucky

GO AHEAD FIRE AWAY! :devil:

Fixed! ;)

Yeah I think of no talk of Sweed is just them lying in the weeds. I really think he will be the pick. He is said to be stronger built than Kelly. Anyone else would make me sick. The injury he has will be totally healed. I see alot of mock drafts with the cowboys taking him to replace T.O. in the future. who say it's no big deal.

Better. :devil:

Ugh, more like butchered..............No offense Steeley Dan but that draft would be awful.

;) You didn't have to be so mean! :blink: I'm gonna get my big brudda and he'll get you!! :P

Ok, here's the defense of my offensive draft.

Here we go;

Rd 1 W.R. Limas Sweed Texas; Best WR in the draft IMO.

Rd 2 Reggie Smith CB Oaklahoma; He's 6'1" and extremely versatile. Something the Bills value a lot. The Bills have been trying to shore up their run defense and this physical corner excels in run defense. Has ST experience which the Bills need.

Rd 3 Jason Jones DT/DE Eastern Michigan; 6'5". The Bills need help on the DL and this versatile player can play inside or outside. This allows him to fill in at both spots if injuries hit. Seems like a good inside rusher as DT and decent outside rusher too. A good guy for the rotational system Buffalo uses.

Rd 4 FB Owen Schmitt W.V.U.; This should be obvious to everyone.

Rd 5 Curtis Johnson OLB Clark, Atlanta 6'2". He's a converted DE that is a develpmental project that could pay off later. Just what a team wants at this time in the draft. He's a big hitter and good character guy who would be a plus on ST's.

Rd 6 Cody Wallace C Texas A&M 6'4". Probably foolish to believe he'll still be here at Rd. 6 but is very hard worker, smart has a nasty streak. Looks good to me.

Rd7 Joey Hanos TE Maryland 6'8". I have to admit he's here more for his size than anything else but he seems to be adequate at blocking and receiving but he was a walk on and I think he has a lot of room for improvement. With the Bills signing two other TE's in FA I believe they can afford a project now.

Rd7 Antwan Molden CB Eastern Kentucky 6'1" is going to be available here due to not making a lot of interceptions. I think he's also a player that can get a lot better given time. Using him in nickel or dime packages now would be a benefit and he could possibly prosper with some patience. Like his size too.

So if you still don't like my draft then :devil: you!! ;)