Didn't Bush say the borders were more secure?

TPS

Bill Gertz was on Michael Savage last night talking about this.

My response would be....that if these guys had come into the country and we didn't know it there would be a problem. But since the "intelligence" community is aware of it, they must be on top of it. No?

Bill Gertz was on Michael Savage last night talking about this.

My response would be....that if these guys had come into the country and we didn't know it there would be a problem.  But since the "intelligence" community  is aware of it, they must be on top of it.  No?

69496[/snapback]

yeah like intelligence community was on top of the 20 hijackers.

this is an arguement that could go in endless circles...

people piss and moan because intelligence missed the hijackers and were not acted on.

people then turn around and piss and moan because the intelligence was acted on regarding WMD's but was wrong.

what happens when intelligence is wrong regarding terror threats???

people piss and moan because they think the current administration is playing on the fears of the people.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round.....round and round....round and round."

But I'll repeat it.  Mine the border.

I wouldn't go that far - but better electronic surveillance at least. Though to be honest it is pretty impossible to block all ways in with the size of the country - especially when you add in all of the coastlines.