Kevin Jones cut by lions

K-Gun10

He was good enough to play the end of last season. I dont see why he wouldnt be able to play now.

The lions must think hes not the same as he was before.

I wouldnt mind having the bills doctors look at him and have him run a practice or 2. If he can still play, he would be a great addition.

If healthy he's definitely better than Jackson, but also would probably want a starting gig and more money than Jackson too. While I'm not as high on Jackson as most around here, I see the Bills staying with Lynch, Jackson, and Wright for at least another year.

He was good enough to play the end of last season. I dont see why he wouldnt be able to play now.

The lions must think hes not the same as he was before.

I wouldnt mind having the bills doctors look at him and have him run a practice or 2. If he can still play, he would be a great addition.

He was hurt, coming off of a major injury at the start of last season. He played the middle portion of the season for Detroit and was medicore, albeit in a Mike Martz system. Then, at the end of last season he endured yet another major injury and missed more games.

He's damaged goods.....period.

I really feel McGahee will recover from that devastating hit to his knee and we should take a flyer on him at the end of the first round instead of picking up Jones. After a year or so, I'm sure he'll regain that extra step and he will be motivated to prove his worth to a team that takes a chance on him.

RTB