Free Draft Guide

Dozerdog

Click Here to Download the BillsZone Draft Guide Free!

Welcome to the 2007 edition of the FREE BillsZone Draft guide!

This year's Draft Guide includes over 100 pages, 200 + player profiles, and over 150 color photos. Also included are position by position breakdowns of the Buffalo Bills roster and an examination of all their draft needs.

Sure it has a typo here or there, but you get what you pay for......:beer:

Enjoy!

Click Here to Download the BillsZone Draft Guide Free!

Welcome to the 2007 edition of the FREE BillsZone Draft guide!

This year's Draft Guide includes over 100 pages, 200 + player profiles, and over 150 color photos. Also included are position by position breakdowns of the Buffalo Bills roster and an examination of all their draft needs.

Sure it has a typo here or there, but you get what you pay for......:beer:

Enjoy!

Niiiiiice.

Thanks again man.

Thanks dozer, I look forward to the Billszone draft guide every year.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

Last years guide was downloaded 681 times.

in just 2 days- this year's has been downloaded over 450 times. It's far from perfect... but I hope it gives folks something to read other than the USA today over a long draft weekend.

I appreciate the guide and I don't want to seem like a nit-picker...BUT...

I'm wondering where some of the analysis came from. Is this a particular person's analysis, or a someone's synthesis of many analyses?

The reason I ask is, I've just started reading and I see some "observations" that I have yet to see elsewhere. Perhaps I've just missed them, or perhaps they are the observations of a particular observer. Two that just caught my eye:

Marshawn Lynch: Weakness: Route Running. The guy seems to be a tremendous receiver out of the backfield. Has this been a consistent observation among draftnicks, or is this just an observation by the author of the guide?

Darius Walker: Weakness: Heart. I've seen his talent questioned, but never his heart. I think if someone challenges a players heart ( a HUGE accusation, in my book) they should provide some evidence...unless of course it's a common observation among scouts.