What happened to Brian?

With all of these talks about whose going to take who, and the backs draft is week i found a sleeper. With the Bills lack at FB since Sam Gash was there Brian Leonard the FB form Rutgers hasn't done anything but improve. We could slip in there and take him in the 3rd. Believed to be the best recieving back in the draft this year. (USA TODAY DRAFT SPECIAL) Is a better runner and reciever than Mike Alstott! This is pretty impresive. ^_^

With all of these talks about whose going to take who, and the backs draft is week i found a sleeper. With the Bills lack at FB since Sam Gash was there Brian Leonard the FB form Rutgers hasn't done anything but improve. We could slip in there and take him in the 3rd. Believed to be the best recieving back in the draft this year. (USA TODAY DRAFT SPECIAL) Is a better runner and reciever than Mike Alstott! This is pretty impresive. ^_^

No way does Leonard make it to the 3rd! In fact I have a sneaking suspicion he is drafted in the first round. Pats maybe?

He's from Rutgers. Marv doesn't want no nappy haired ho's from Rutgers.

Wow. Thanks for posting. This guy sounds great, definitely would love having him on the bills. Interesting how you compared him to Sam Gash though, since all Sam ever did was block, and since Leonard sounds like a bigger threat as a runner and receiver. So i'm wondering, how is his blocking?