Hotels for the Home Opener

Just Jack

• 1 year later...
You forgot the Days Inn in Hamburg.

I didn't forget it, it's gone. It was closed the past couple of years, and just last month I was staying near there, and it was a pile of rubble.

I didn't forget it, it's gone. It was closed the past couple of years, and just last month I was staying near there, and it was a pile of rubble.

I know that, knucklehead. The last couple of years, we've stayed @ the Tally-ho, which is right 'cross the street from that dump.

I know that, knucklehead. The last couple of years, we've stayed @ the Tally-ho, which is right 'cross the street from that dump.

That dump is now at the dump. Better watch it with the name calling, cause next time I see you, I might have to do something about it, like give you the evil eye.

The Tally Ho is a dump as well.......ehhhhh spent a couple Bills games there as well.....

The Tally Ho is a dump as well.......ehhhhh spent a couple Bills games there as well.....

It's no Four Seasons, that's for sure, but I've stayed there a few times over the years and have never had the power go out on me (like Days Inn), nor have I had any issues w/ cleanliness. It's pretty much what you pay for: a place to crash, basically. Since I don't spend all day in a hotel room anyway, it suits me just fine.