Sabres vs Islanders (Game 1) thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LSI- just for future reference-

When you are on vacation in a beautiful South Amercian country, thousands of miles away from anyone who's even heard of hockey, and you have no access to the game via television or radio, we won't be expecting you to start the "Official Game Thread." Someone else will handle it. Plus, it will save us from reading that the guy who started the thread posted three times that he can't get the game.

Also, if you had access to this website, you also had access to www.wgr550.com. They stream their programming on the web, so you would have been able to hear the great Rick Jennarette.

Buenos dias.

How's it going in MTL meazza?

Save many from the "ledge"? You will convert to Sabre Nation now right?

:nana::nana:

I have my own crushing defeat that I'm having trouble coming to terms with that has nothing to do with hockey.

It's worth crying over. You could find a place to sleep for two dollars Canadian. Can't beat that.

Did you ever read this Rick Reilly article about baseball in Montreal? It's not very long, but it's hilarious.

Article

Hahahahaha:

Attendance in Montreal is awful. No, I mean seriously awful. This is the only team in the big leagues with a WON'T CALL window. On your way to get a beer, it's not unusual to stumble upon two or three foul balls that nobody's gotten around to picking up. Mound meetings must be held at a whisper.

Foul balls just sitting in the aisles...hahahahaha!

Did you ever read this Rick Reilly article about baseball in Montreal? It's not very long, but it's hilarious.

Article

Hahahahaha:

Foul balls just sitting in the aisles...hahahahaha!

Just as much attendance at a Devils game.

I can't force other people to go, but I went.

Lol

And by the way. I will never get over the Expos.

BTW, a Nats-Expos fan here, till last night they had never had a lead in game. Only game they had won was a bottom of the ninth comeback. This may be the WORST team I have ever rooted for, and I went trough back to back 2-14 Bills teams. The Nats may lose 130 games this year