NLCS- St Louis Cardinals vs Houston Astros

Like A Mofo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you come up with something original instead of just stealing a Yankees line?

69400[/snapback]

THE REDBIRDS WIN!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDBBBBBBBIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS WIN!!!!!

By the way Kasper, when we beat you in the World Series I will be replacing my signature line with that so you can look at it EVERY DAY.

THE REDBIRDS WIN!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDBBBBBBBIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS WIN!!!!!

By the way Kasper, when we beat you in the World Series I will be replacing my signature line with that so you can look at it EVERY DAY.

69404[/snapback]

Still a long way to go in both series, but the Cards sure look tough.

But if you do face the Red Sox or the Yankees BF, Brandon Backe will not be one of the best pitchers your team faces.

Still a long way to go in both series, but the Cards sure look tough.

But if you do face the Red Sox or the Yankees BF, Brandon Backe will not be one of the best pitchers your team faces.

69550[/snapback]

Brandon Backe is actually the one pitcher that pitched WELL for them last night. They made a mistake pulling him out when they did.

Their bullpen is what will cost them the series.

The Cards have nothing to fear if the hitters in the lineup work the starters. And being they have probably the best hitters in baseball I don't see why they can't.

Oswalt and Clemens are good.....but they have nothing behind them.

BF, you better HOPE the Yankees win their series, because if it goes ST Louis/Boston, all the Yankees fans will say "you never woulda beat the Yanks!"

69766[/snapback]

I think the Yankees will get the job done.

If they don't, they didn't deserve to be on the same field as the Cardinals anyways.

I want to beat the "best" though. I don't want to face the Angels or some team like that, if we are going to win, I want to beat NY.

I think the Yankees will get the job done.

If they don't, they didn't deserve to be on the same field as the Cardinals anyways.

I want to beat the "best" though.  I don't want to face the Angels or some team like that, if we are going to win, I want to beat NY.

69772[/snapback]

Now Im confused...I thought the Yankees lad "little talent?" :(

The Cards have nothing to fear if the hitters in the lineup work the starters. And being they have probably the best hitters in baseball I don't see why they can't.

Oswalt and Clemens are good.....but they have nothing behind them.

69760[/snapback]

Their rotation is screwed up for this series.

They had Backe pitching last night, Munro pitching tonight, Clemens, then Oswalt in games 3 and 4, then they probably Backe in Game 5, but then Clemens and Oswalt on 3 days rest or just Clemens on 4 days rest if it went to a game 7, not sure who would pitch for them in game 6 in that scenario though, Munro again probably.

I don't think it's getting to them...I think it's getting past them.

Qualls...what a joke. He's the one who gave up the bomb to LaRoche. Edmonds crushed 'em last night.

Miceli stinks, Gallo is a good lefty...but with your lineup where do you insert a lefty with good results???

I just can't see Houston winning more than one unless the can build up huge leads in the first few innings. And I mean 6 runs or more.

I don't think it's getting to them...I think it's getting past them.

Qualls...what a joke. He's the one who gave up the bomb to LaRoche. Edmonds crushed 'em last night.

Miceli stinks, Gallo is a good lefty...but with your lineup where do you insert a lefty with good results???

I just can't see Houston winning more than one unless the can build up huge leads in the first few innings. And I mean 6 runs or more.

69794[/snapback]

Well I hope that Morris comes out and pitches well tonight, he has been VERY inconsistant this year.

He gives up lots of homers too, that's not a good thing against the 'Stros.