Jason Cole already has Bills eliminated from next year's playoffs

Week 15

"Worst game: Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns. Amazingly, this game will probably sell out. If nothing else, the Bills fans will make the trek to Cleveland and buy up any available seats for a game that figures to feature two teams with losing records slogging their way through the end of the season."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-s...o&type=lgns

Week 15

"Worst game: Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns. Amazingly, this game will probably sell out. If nothing else, the Bills fans will make the trek to Cleveland and buy up any available seats for a game that figures to feature two teams with losing records slogging their way through the end of the season."

B-)

Week 15

I don't know who Jason Cole is but from the looks of his picture, he's John Elway's gay, retarded cousin.

cant we all agree by now, that these guys have no idea what theyre talking about. think about it, if you had to "analyze" 32 teams then you wouldnt know anything other than big names and when you see all the names leaving Buffalo like they have been this year, you would doubt too. Its actually a good setup because now, once again, the Bills will be flying under the radar. And making the playoffs for the first time in 7? years will be a huge shock to everyone outside Buffalo. Then well be happy

Excellent! I hope all the pundits pick the Bills to finis LAST.

Well, if the Fins pick up Trent Green, at least the pundits will have SOME reason to pick them to win the AFC East...and the Bills to finish last.

Well, if the Fins pick up Trent Green, at least the pundits will have SOME reason to pick them to win the AFC East...and the Bills to finish last.

i like Trent Green. But does the addition of Trent to the Phins scare you at all? Do you think THAT'S the solution to their problems?

I hope they (and all the pundits) think so.

"This years Super Bowl will be the Miami Dolphins versus the Carolina Panthers." - John Clayton, July 27th, 2006

Sweet! I LOVE that prediction. Clayton is my new hero.

Sing it LOUD, Johnny boy.

i like Trent Green. But does the addition of Trent to the Phins scare you at all? Do you think THAT'S the solution to their problems?

No, not at all. But the pundits need a reason to hoist the Fins on a pedestal every year, and Green looks like a good candidate for an excuse.

Culpepper didn't worry me at all, either, but that didn't stop the pundits from thinking he was the last piece to the Super Bowl puzzle for them.

No, not at all. But the pundits need a reason to hoist the Fins on a pedestal every year, and Green looks like a good candidate for an excuse.

Culpepper didn't worry me at all, either, but that didn't stop the pundits from thinking he was the last piece to the Super Bowl puzzle for them.

You got that right, Doc. sing it LOUD. Miami ALL THE WAY this year.

That just kills me.