Silent Bob's 3 Round Mock- Buffalo Bills

This is my 1st one so be kind!

1. LB Patrick Willis, Ole Miss- Peterson will not be there at 12, we can stop dreaming now. Unless the Bills move up, which I do not see happening. Willis fortefies the LB core and will be a fixture for the Bills for years to come.

2. TE Zach Miller, ASU- Bills need a good, solid threat at TE, Miller can provide a nice saftey valve for J.P.

3. RB Tony Hunt, Penn State- Tough runner who knows how to play in the bad elements.

3. CB Tanard Jackson, Syracuse- Marv addresses the CB need here with a good value pick.

This is my 1st one so be kind!

1. LB Patrick Willis, Ole Miss- Peterson will not be there at 12, we can stop dreaming now. Unless the Bills move up, which I do not see happening. Willis fortefies the LB core and will be a fixture for the Bills for years to come.

2. TE Zach Miller, ASU- Bills need a good, solid threat at TE, Miller can provide a nice saftey valve for J.P.

3. RB Tony Hunt, Penn State- Tough runner who knows how to play in the bad elements.

3. CB Tanard Jackson, Syracuse- Marv addresses the CB need here with a good value pick.

Worst mock ever... :D

Not bad other then tony hunt I could live with it I would prefer antonio pittman or michael bush even with the needed aditional surgery I think Bush could turn out to be this years frank gore with one of our 3rds.

why do we need a tight end?? im very satisfied with robert royal because we all know he is an excellent blocker and in the second half of the season once line play improved his recieving numbers grew and he is a very large redzone target.. i liked what i saw from him we need to go elsewhere in rd #2..... like Pittman

I'm not exactaly hanging my hopes on Robert Royal as a major receiving threat. He doesn't have the softest hands and tends to body catch. While he put up "ok" numbers for a bills te he's hardly ever been used in this capacity. He's more of a poor mans Daniel Graham. With the evolution of nfl offenses te's are ever increasingly important. With a lot of teams using 2 te sets more and more, and sometimes even 3 te's. Having a te who is a bit more adapt at being a receiving threat while using royal at what he's known for would only make this offense better. The Bills may be willing to pin their hopes on the likes of Kevin Everett or Brad Cieslak, but I wouldn't complain one bit if we came away from this draft with the likes of Zach Miller

Worst mock ever... :D

Not bad other then tony hunt I could live with it I would prefer antonio pittman or michael bush even with the needed aditional surgery I think Bush could turn out to be this years frank gore with one of our 3rds.

If Pittman is there at that point Id say yes but I doubt he will be...

As for not needing a TE...a safety valve for Losman would be good in between the 20's...which would really help the offense sustain drives.

Everyone has the Bills taking Willis at 12 if he's there. I wouldn't be surprised if Marv takes Poz even if Willis is still on the board. I wonder how irate this board would be if that happened.

I would be more than happy with your draft choices. Tony Hunt has probably moved down to third round because of his 40 time, but he has proven to be a solid performer. Never really thought about going TE so early, but one is needed nd if we can get our RB and CB in round 3, Miller would be a fine choice in second. The main thing anyway is to get P. Willis and go from there.

why do we need a tight end?? im very satisfied with robert royal because we all know he is an excellent blocker and in the second half of the season once line play improved his recieving numbers grew and he is a very large redzone target.. i liked what i saw from him we need to go elsewhere in rd #2..... like Pittman

We need a tight end because the Bills owe me a Sun Devil on the roster!! :D

The kids a tremendous blocker and while he might not be the fastest TE, I have seen him eat up many a Pac 10 secondary

Failing to keep his feet in bounds on what should have been a touchdown against the Titans was one of the worst mistakes made all last year by a Bill. He also had more than his share of drops. His blocking was good more by reputation than execution. He is nothing special.

Nice mock other then Hunt.....he had #'s similar to lineman in some drills. To me thats really bad, but he could be a gamer who knows. I have read an article here and there saying Tanard Jackson very well could be a late first round pick, if not first few picks in the 2nd....I dont think he lasts until the 3rd.

As for Pittman, if rather have him over Hunt. But id like to have Michael Turner over anyone.