Which Bills player parties hardest?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here goes, people whom I have seen out downtown or have heard of(sometimes on multiple occasions).

A few years ago I heard about someone running into kelsay when he was first drafted but not much since.

Plenty of stories about friends of mine seeing JP downtown, once I guess he tried to go to some club in sweatpants and the bouncer wouldnt let him in despite name recognition. I guess that Josh Reed will put em back from time to time as well. Friends have also run into: Stamer and jabari greer.

I know hes not a current bill, A guy i used to deliver pizzas with told me he saw a guy come up to lawyer milloy and act like a tough guy only to havce lawyer one-handed slam him into the wall. I also heard a hilarious story about Drew Bledsoes days in New England.

As for denney, hes a mormon so I doubt hes a heavy drinker.

In terms of who can drink the hardest and stand the longest my vote would go to Kyle Williams.

I don't about throwing them back, but I bet your boy Jim Leonhard burns down more than his share. Dude looks like he just blazed before his team photo...

<a href="http://buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122701" target="_blank">

Lit up

</a>

Your alma mater was counting on Mike Gandy to represent on the Bills...Since he's gone now and the Bills have no ND players, I won't crack wise about your school's weak parties or Mike Gandy sipping a Bartles & James in the corner! 0:)

Nobody from my institution of higher learning either, so I will go with Kevin Everett...Miami boy, injured, backup player...All the ingredients to be a raging party animal.

Your alma mater was counting on Mike Gandy to represent on the Bills...Since he's gone now and the Bills have no ND players, I won't crack wise about your school's weak parties or Mike Gandy sipping a Bartles & James in the corner! :wub:

Nobody from my institution of higher learning either, so I will go with Kevin Everett...Miami boy, injured, backup player...All the ingredients to be a raging party animal.

ND players are pussies. The only dude I ever heard about being an absolute animal was Julius Jones. I heard stories about him going out on friday nights before gameday....dude got kicked out of like 4 dorms for breaking all kinds of rules. Finally got his head together his senior year after taking time off and I never saw him out much then.

The football players would never get wrecked for the most part. They would order some lame drink (I used to buy my boy Amaretto Sours all the time... 0:) ) and just stand around and wait for the girls to start getting sloppy and then clean up.

I like your Everett assessment though...definitely has the trifecta down.

That happened to JP in Rochester last summer right before camp. We ran into him at a bar in Roch and he was with Fowler and McCargo... he told me that they wouldn't let him into Soho because they weren't dressed appropriately. I don't think they knew who he was.

Plenty of stories about friends of mine seeing JP downtown, once I guess he tried to go to some club in sweatpants and the bouncer wouldnt let him in despite name recognition. I guess that Josh Reed will put em back from time to time as well. Friends have also run into: Stamer and jabari greer.

OK, here goes, people whom I have seen out downtown or have heard of(sometimes on multiple occasions).

A few years ago I heard about someone running into kelsay when he was first drafted but not much since.

I know hes not a current bill, A guy i used to deliver pizzas with told me he saw a guy come up to lawyer milloy and act like a tough guy only to havce lawyer one-handed slam him into the wall. I also heard a hilarious story about Drew Bledsoes days in New England.

As for denney, hes a mormon so I doubt hes a heavy drinker.

In terms of who can drink the hardest and stand the longest my vote would go to Kyle Williams.

What'd you hear about Bledsoe in New England?

Josh Reed.

From people that I know. He liked to party up in the city and than come on down to the south towns (springville, gowanda, fredonia area).

My friend that went to fredonia saw eric moulds at a bar there once. She told me he drove up in a one of those white stretch SUV limos and was wearing a white suit and had ladies all over him. Classic.

make that two votes for KW

My friend that went to fredonia saw eric moulds at a bar there once. She told me he drove up in a one of those white stretch SUV limos and was wearing a white suit and had ladies all over him. Classic.

make that two votes for KW

I saw Moulds when I went to Fredonia as well, he was just chillin with a ladyfriend having drinks at the bar. I Walked up and ordered a drink and just said hey whats up, give em hell this season. He had come cash sitting on the bar, when they gave me the beer he passed a 20 and told the bartender to take it out of there.