Which Bills player parties hardest?

I work at Champps bar in Rochester and last Training Camp the day Whitner signed he came in with McCargo Simpson and Eric Bassey to have something to eat and drink a few. They were cool and signed some autographs and Whitner wanted to get a signed jersey of his framed and put on the wall. They also were looking for directions to a couple of clubs downtown.

OK, here goes, people whom I have seen out downtown or have heard of(sometimes on multiple occasions).

A few years ago I heard about someone running into kelsay when he was first drafted but not much since.

Plenty of stories about friends of mine seeing JP downtown, once I guess he tried to go to some club in sweatpants and the bouncer wouldnt let him in despite name recognition. I guess that Josh Reed will put em back from time to time as well. Friends have also run into: Stamer and jabari greer.

I know hes not a current bill, A guy i used to deliver pizzas with told me he saw a guy come up to lawyer milloy and act like a tough guy only to havce lawyer one-handed slam him into the wall. I also heard a hilarious story about Drew Bledsoes days in New England.

As for denney, hes a mormon so I doubt hes a heavy drinker.

In terms of who can drink the hardest and stand the longest my vote would go to Kyle Williams.

Dude, I think I was there. It was at Soho and Lawyer was just handing out. He seemed real laidback and was hanging out with a couple of guys (one was a practicer squad who went to my high school). Anyway, this drunk idiot comes up and starts talking crap to Millory. The practicer squader got in his face and the bouncers all rushed over. Lawyer was just laughing at the guy.

And Josh Reed is definitely the guy I see out the most.

Not sure about current Bills, but Shane Conlan could sure party hard. I remember during the off season he would always be out in the Jamestown area. He would frequently drink beer straight from the pitcher and by the end of the night most of it would be on his shirt. He used to get blown off by the local girls pretty badly too. Not very good with the ladies after a few cold ones.

Being in the Jamestown area would make just about anyone want to drink heavily.

Moulds was a constant at Sunny's in Fredonia. He really had a thing for the underage bar sluts. But he was a cool guy to meet...as long as you kept him away from your girl.

My bet for the current Bill that parties the hardest...Josh Reed or Ko Simpson

Oooh, Sunny's. :lol: Just thinking about that place can give you an STD.