Looking at the 2007 Draft

What would be wrong with a swap of firsts and a draft of Michael Turner, Simmons or Beason at LB, TE Zach Miller, plus a top CB and WR or (even LB Tim Shaw/Durant) in the 3rd round.

I don't know if anything would be wrong with it...but if Thomas Jones and WM weren't fetching 1st round comp, I don't see how Turner should.

I guess it depends on who is available at 12 on the day of the draft. I'd rather wait and see what kind of elite prospect we can grab before we make a deal for Turner.

Not sure anything is wrong with your scenario. I just think that Willis is the best LB in the draft and we should use that pick on him if he is there at 12.

Fair enough. To me, I just think we are a better team with a Turner/Simmons tandem than a Willis/2nd round RB tandem. Swapping firsts we get an extra pick. And frankly, I am not sold on Willis at all, although I haven't seen enough of him closely. Watching the Senior Bowl closely, however, he couldn't get off a block and that soured me on him.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Bills resign Bowen at the Vet minimum for backup after all the dust settles. They liked him before last year and if he hadn't broken his leg proably would have started.Unless I am wrong he is getting squat for interest . He effectively has one year in the system so why not ?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Bills resign Bowen at the Vet minimum for backup after all the dust settles. They liked him before last year and if he hadn't broken his leg proably would have started.Unless I am wrong he is getting squat for interest . He effectively has one year in the system so why not ?

Anyone know what happened to Bowen? I never heard anything about why he was released. I thought he was playing well well

(in preseason) when he got hurt, and we do really need another (back up / special teams) safety. I don't think they'll sign him again since they just released him, but they may well find this year's version in another player....