Scintillating news on KFFL

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills may take University of Mississippi LB Patrick Willis with their first-round pick.

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will target a fullback in this year's NFL Draft.

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will target a wide receiver in this year's NFL Draft.

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will target a cornerback in this year's NFL Draft.

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will target a running back in this year's NFL Draft.

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will target a linebacker in this year's NFL Draft.

But my favorite one yet:

Bills | Turner would start if acquired

DUH!

Hell, I could write that and not even quit my day job. I eagerly await the day when I read on KFFL that "DC Tom, of Two Bills Drive, reports that the Buffalo Bills may use their first round pick on a player they project as a starter", or "DC Tom, of Two Bills Drive, reports that it's highly likely the Buffalo Bills will not play their home games on the road this season."

Remember, not everyone is an NFL fanatic like people on these forums. Someone who maybe watches the Bills but doesn't follow the team as closely as we do may find this information useful, and I'm pretty sure that's the kind of audience that this kind of stuff is targeted towards.

Remember, not everyone is an NFL fanatic like people on these forums. Someone who maybe watches the Bills but doesn't follow the team as closely as we do may find this information useful, and I'm pretty sure that's the kind of audience that this kind of stuff is targeted towards.

I'm not sure anyone who's not an NFL fanatic goes to KFFL. But, your point is well taken. As has been noted, they are not "paid to write this stuff" and it's a site that aggregates stories throughout the net. With that said, I wish EVERY REFERENCE didn't have it's own entry. My guess it they do it for fans of certain teams to easily find their teams stories. (Ever hear of 'control F'?)

Hell, I could write that and not even quit my day job. I eagerly await the day when I read on KFFL that "DC Tom, of Two Bills Drive, reports that the Buffalo Bills may use their first round pick on a player they project as a starter", or "DC Tom, of Two Bills Drive, reports that it's highly likely the Buffalo Bills will not play their home games on the road this season."

I'm disappointed in you Tom. You failed to see an obvious application of Holcomb_Armian statistics in predicting future behavior

By merely reporting that the Bills are targeting one particular position they would have a much larger margin of error.

:unsure: