Website that allows you to view membership content

daquix

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not Alcatraz, however. And don't bring Ed Harris, he'll just !@#$ the whole thing up.

You know, in all fairness, Ed Harris wasn't the one who !@#$ed up Alcatraz. Harris was planning on !@#$ing up San Francisco, which many times comes across as a good idea to me. :thumbsup:

Still, a very nice reference to one of those really bad flicks that I love to watch whenever it's on.

"Gentlemen. Welcome to The Rock."

You know, in all fairness, Ed Harris wasn't the one who !@#$ed up Alcatraz. Harris was planning on !@#$ing up San Francisco, which many times comes across as a good idea to me. :unsure:

Still, a very nice reference to one of those really bad flicks that I love to watch whenever it's on.

"Gentlemen. Welcome to The Rock."

:thumbsup::unsure:

That car chase through San Fran is great mind numbing entertainment!

I don't know how anyone can say that movie's a bad one.
It's more likely just me. I'm of the mindset that nothing Cage does will ever compare to his role in "Leaving Las Vegas." To go from that character to the unexpected action hero fails me. He always comes across as campy. Connery saved him.

It's more likely just me. I'm of the mindset that nothing Cage does will ever compare to his role in "Leaving Las Vegas." To go from that character to the unexpected action hero fails me. He always comes across as campy. Connery saved him.

I would agree. His roles in "Wild at Heart" and "Raising Arizona" also showed some degree of acting ability, "Leaving Las Vegas" seemingly his pinnacle. He sold out into the action genre and the rest is history, imho.

bugmenot.com? It's impossible to bypass all authentication systems, but this site lets people register known username and password combinations.

That's the one I couldn't remember. Thanks

That's the one I couldn't remember. Thanks

Bugmenot has been useless for the past six months, and in some areas where it typically proves reliable...like NY Times log ins, etc. Not sure what the problem is. Could be on my end, but I'm sure I have the latest version.