Democratic compassion for the handicapped

the libs on this board don't want to touch this one.

they know that it was probably one of their own whose face was covered by GWB.

68673[/snapback]

What is the point of that? Some dem puts out an unbelievably bad and sick ad and your objection is only "it must be one of their's". Come on.

The ad (if real) is so incredibly disgusting that I have no words for it.

I see no reason to turn it 180 degrees. It's horrible. Why even joke about it?

If either of these candidates put as much altruistic effort into their campaigns as the kids in the special olympics put into their efforts, I would be floored with surprise. Sure, they put in effort, but mostly it is an effort to benefit themselves, not to clearly communicate the truth. How anyone could make fun of retarded children in this manner is incomprehensible. It should make everyone sick.

It breaks my heart that underneath the superimposed picture of Bush is a real kid. His parents probably recognize him. They've probably put an IMMENSE amount of effort into raising him and they get this in return? What the hell has the world come to?

This isn't posted on the internet, it is being handed out at and by the HQ of the local dimocrat state rep.

68897[/snapback]

I take it you haven't seen the cartoon published by the Jewish Democrats of Cheney being beheaded?

I was talking about the Special olympics thing. The demo was handing those out from his campaign HQ.

I went to the Jewish demo site, but have a dial-up and it is pretty big.

68987[/snapback]

Sick people. And we want to call ourselves morally superior.

It really just boils down to who wins. If you win...you're superior. If you lose...your screwed.

The object is to win.