A little love for the OBGYNs

How can so many consistantly stupid things come out of the mouth of the man we the people "elected"? I'd laugh, but it truthfully scares the crap out of me. IMHO, the average American should not be more intelligent than the President of the United States.

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a — you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

"I mean, if you've ever been a governor of a state, you understand the vast potential of broadband technology, you understand how hard it is to make sure that physics, for example, is taught in every classroom in the state. It's difficult to do. It's, like, cost-prohibitive." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 24, 2004

many more...

How can so many consistantly stupid things come out of the mouth of the man we the people "elected"?  I'd laugh, but it truthfully scares the crap out of me.  IMHO, the average American should not be more intelligent than the President of the United States.

many more...

68287[/snapback]

It's scary to think people are going to vote for a guy who doesn't even know what he wants or supports.

How can so many consistantly stupid things come out of the mouth of the man we the people "elected"?  I'd laugh, but it truthfully scares the crap out of me.  IMHO, the average American should not be more intelligent than the President of the United States.

many more...

68287[/snapback]

It's actually better to listen to them.

The difference is that your link contains a series of quotes along with commentary that is designed to cast him in as bad a light as possible. There was nothing added to Bush's quotes, as nothing needed to be. His stupidity is apparent to anyone who can read.

How can you continue to support this mental midget?

I read those quotes and laugh until I realize he's the President, then I just shake my head in disbelief. It just goes to show where a person can go with the right handlers and financial backing. I once worked with a goofball like him. He would say outrageous things in meetings with a straight face, and we'd all look at each other and try not to laugh. I used to write them down, here's a couple:

"You hit the nail right on the key"

"That's just alot of crock"

"A visual is worth a thousand extra words"

"Are you looking for a miracle? Where's the shiny horse?"

"They're going through their defense like swiss spagetti"

"That's a spot where I'm stuck between a hard rock"

I read those quotes and laugh until I realize he's the President, then I just shake my head in disbelief.  It just goes to show where a person can go with the right handlers and financial backing.  I once worked with a goofball like him. He would say outrageous things in meetings with a straight face, and we'd all look at each other and try not to laugh. I used to write them down, here's a couple:

"You hit the nail right on the key"

"That's just alot of crock"

"A visual is worth a thousand extra words"

"Are you looking for a miracle? Where's the shiny horse?"

"They're going through their defense like swiss spagetti"

"That's a spot where I'm stuck between a hard rock"

68534[/snapback]

You worked with Hank Bullough?