Round 1 Of The TSW Mock Draft

If we dont land turner, I think you can add lynch to that list of obvious choices

I would agree except that he wasn't especially liked in that mock (falling to 23) and I don't think he is special enough to pick at 12.

But you may be right... its going to be fun month waiting for this thing.

How did I not get to pick?

Dangit.

You weren't there, so I picked for you. If you plan to be there, we start @ 10am and usually go 'til 3:30pm or so. You can even PM me a list if you want in case you can't be online.

very nice job, and pretty much the way it might go. I'm sure there will be a couple of surprises from 6 through our pick...and Peterson would be a great catch if he's the one who slips down to us. I was thinking Okoye might be the one, and I think others are hoping Willis is the one. Given our needs though...AP would be a great choice.

very nice job, and pretty much the way it might go. I'm sure there will be a couple of surprises from 6 through our pick...and Peterson would be a great catch if he's the one who slips down to us. I was thinking Okoye might be the one, and I think others are hoping Willis is the one. Given our needs though...AP would be a great choice.

Sorry to "steal" Okoye from the Bills! <_< I was selecting for the Redskins, and the highest rated DE was selected before me.

That said, I don't think he will last until 12 and if he does, I have strong doubts as to whether or not we will take him.

You weren't there, so I picked for you. If you plan to be there, we start @ 10am and usually go 'til 3:30pm or so. You can even PM me a list if you want in case you can't be online.

Is the draft over? I didnt or dont even know where to go to draft. Sorry for my lack of paying attention, I just kind of thought you would make announcement on this main forum. When I never saw any I forgot about the draft.

Sorry to "steal" Okoye from the Bills! <_< I was selecting for the Redskins, and the highest rated DE was selected before me.

That said, I don't think he will last until 12 and if he does, I have strong doubts as to whether or not we will take him.

It's a moot point because he will be gone by #12, but just for giggles.

The Bills will only keep 4 DTS.

IF they pick Okoye who do you cut out of Triplett, Williams, McCargo or Walker?

not going to happen.

Bills will trade up to #10 for Willis- an elite player to fill a gaping hole.