So where the heck is Turner going???

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

TURNER VISITING THE TITANS

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Chargers running back Michael Turner, a restricted free agent, is visiting the Tennessee Titans on Monday. Turner has been tendered at the highest level, which means that, if the Titans were to sign him to an offer sheet, the Chargers would have the right to match it. If the Chargers choose not to match the offer, they would receive Tennessee's first-round and third-round selections in the April 28-29 draft. Another possibility would be for the Titans and Chargers to swing a trade for something less than a one and a three. The Bills also are reportedly are interested in Turner. And there has been talk of a possible effort by the Packers to trade for him.

Well this is just terrible news...or is it good news? God, I can't keep it straight anymore.

PTR

Is it possible for us to trade our first to Chicago for Briggs and their first, or something along those lines, and then surrender that pick to the Titans? Or are you locked in to surrendering the pick you got?

Why would we give a pick to the titans?

By the way there is no way Briggs comes here. For cap reasons and attitude reasons.

No way in the world could we afford Briggs, Turner, and draft picks. It will be hard enough if Marv really likes Turner to fit him under with rookies. Releasing Spikes helped though.

Turner is no joke, the Bills should pick him up for sure! he averaged 6.3 yds per carry backing up L.T.

Yes that number has been tossed around here for months now. I too believe that he can be a force on the Bills. Will he average that 6.3 through a full year. Heck no. But can he still average more than 4 yards a carry that we have been accustomed to seeing in our backs. I believe so. But right now the price seems a tad bit high. If we can get rid of a third this year and a conditional third next year I would be very happy. But a first is pretty hard to swallow. Unless like I said before he turns into a 1500+ rusher that is a scoring machine.