Harley Davidson

diver

I hear you on the yuppie thing though. I hate that all the "wanna be's" are getting them now. Then they sell them after owning them for 3 or 4 years with 200 miles on them. Saw that at the bike swap Saturday over at the Harley shop. A lot of people get them just to say they have them.

That was my boss. Prime example. He and his wife each had one and I think they put about 500 miles on them total in 5 years. I asked him if the thing needed a skirt.

I was actually looking at the Yamaha at first but my wife talked me into getting a Harley. I love that woman. :)

:(

I was eating dinner one night, when the door bell rang. It was a neighbor wanting to show me his new Motorcycle..

I walked out and he said " How do you like my New Sportster?"

I said, laughing " Its a chick bike!!" I turned around and walked back in my house, still laughing.

He never talked to me again. :)

I was eating dinner one night, when the door bell rang. It was a neighbor wanting to show me his new Motorcycle..

I walked out and he said " How do you like my New Sportster?"

I said, laughing " Its a chick bike!!" I turned around and walked back in my house, still laughing.

He never talked to me again. :)

:( I would NEVER ride a Sportster.

:) I would NEVER ride a Sportster.

I don't like the Sporty, I think the metric cruisers in that price range are better. But I would take a Fatboy or Heritage Classic. :(

All this talk about loud pipes, any one running headlight modulators? I saw two types out there for $60 and $100. May go with it. Just bought a lightbar, I think the HM is a good addition to it

Where's the pictures of your rides? Show us the MONEY!

Pictures.................. <_<:D:)

Well, if it's pics you want...

For what it's worth, my brother-in-law's brother (whatever the hell that makes him to me) has recently begun building his own bikes right outside of Orlando FLA. While they are a little too gaudy and impractical for my taste (although a couple I saw up close were SPECULAR), they are pretty interesting:

http://www.jzriderscustom.com/bikes.aspx

Come on you puppies................let's see your motorcycles!

http://www.imageox.com/share/38263-Clip.jpeg

This is who I roll with when I ride. We clear out most biker bars in the local area!

http://www.imageox.com/share/38264-summerstuf.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Nice bike and I'm sure your partner is a great wing man.

What does it matter if you have a HD or not or a moped. If you like what you got is all that matters. Why do people make such a big deal. Just leave people alone and let them ride in peace. How many people that buy and SUV know how to service one. Why do bikers have to know how to put together their own bikes. That was the old days man. Just ride and enjoy and let people do there own thing.

The stories I read down here about Bike crashes are pretty bad. Bike week at Daytona is usually good for 10 or so deaths. And its been usually biker error, or stupidity. Seeing a biker the other day riding and talking on his cell phone, was, well.......

I rode for about 20 years, I wont anymore. I miss it.

The stories I read down here about Bike crashes are pretty bad. Bike week at Daytona is usually good for 10 or so deaths. And its been usually biker error, or stupidity. Seeing a biker the other day riding and talking on his cell phone, was, well.......

I rode for about 20 years, I wont anymore. I miss it.

Go get a bike! :wallbash: