Redskins moving up?

K-Gun10

Completely baffling considering they invested ALOT in Campbell a couple of years ago. They're just going through the motions I think. Or heck, who knows what's going through Dan Snyder's NFL "decisionally challenged" brain?

Set up meeting with QB russel, are they moving up, you guys think i can see them making some bogus trade involving eather betts are portis to raiders, but this can be interesting?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2817276

I think there is some posturing going on with the Redskins. I might not be 100% accurate but I believe Campbell only started 6 or 7 games and ended up with somewhere around 10 tds and 6 ints.

Gibbs has been known to be loyal, as evidence by his loyalty to an aging, declining Mark Brunell before finally naming Campbell his starter mid-way through this season when Brunnell really started faltering tremendously.

Plus, with a playbook as complicated as Al Saunders', you probably need an offseason to dissect it as a #1 quarterback before you can adequately be judged, so its hard to see Gibbs drafting Russell.

Just my opinion though. I don't think anyone could ever really know what goes on in Snyder's head.

I read in the new SI that Oakland would trade the 1st overall pick to the redskins for Washingtons 2008 1st 2nd and Antwan Randle El. Then it had the Raiders takin Brady Quinn with the Redskins pick.

What makes them think that Brady QUinn will be available at #6....The browns/lions will take QBs if they get a chance...and Minnesota might trade up with Arizona to get his at #5 if he falls through the top 4.....This is going to be a one heck of a draft with so much uncertainties...

What makes them think that Brady QUinn will be available at #6....The browns/lions will take QBs if they get a chance...and Minnesota might trade up with Arizona to get his at #5 if he falls through the top 4.....This is going to be a one heck of a draft with so much uncertainties...

Agreed!