Ok, I found a new toy to play with wrt moderating...

SDS

For certain problems that recur, duplicate subjects, bad subject lines - I was able to make a quick macro to execute a series of events. That makes life a lot easier. Expect to see me pestering the group to write better subject lines and to search for duplicate topics (instead of merging - they will be closed).

For certain problems that recur, duplicate subjects, bad subject lines - I was able to make a quick macro to execute a series of events. That makes life a lot easier. Expect to see me pestering the group to write better subject lines and to search for duplicate topics (instead of merging - they will be closed).

just as long as I'm still the red robot

;):lol:

Thanks Scooter!

Pestering is a good thing with some of the Clan. ;)