Thanks for Spikes, Holcomb, best of luck with Walker, 7th rdr

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcia has a rag arm.

Point? HE did well in this system. And Im not countin on much if anything outta KH except depth,.

as for cap casualties- same goes here for Walker. Signing Reagor and the push of Bunkley to the starting spot had Walker outside lookin in.

Pushing the unabashed homers aside for a minute- I seriously do wish Walker and I guess that means your team to a degree, best of luck. Walker was a class guy here and all I was tryin to say was that the excitement about obtaining him was surprising given his ability.

We understand that your first post was a traditional Philadelphia warm greeting.... :thumbdown:

I am going to miss #51 --I hope he kicks ass except when we play you...

you probably let your 2nd best offensive weapon go in Stallworth.

Um, grab the dunce cap and stand in the corner man.

Brian

Westbrook

EVER HEAR OF HIM>???????????????

Westbrook was almost ineffective in the running game until this year.

As far as Kelly Holcomb goes. He fits that west coast offense. So yeah he'll make a decent backup and probably spot starter

You give Holcomb too much credit. He is not getting better with rest.

Philly fan, you are going to miss Jeff Garcia something awful. Anyone selling you on him being a key piece is flashing on his ten good starts four years ago and should be considered suspect.

Wrong how exactaly" (to the guy postin about the rotation)

Someone on this site, in another thread, said Walker was NOT in a rotation last yr, and had to play all game long, which he wont do in Buffalo.

He has played in a rotation his entire career.

Also, someone else said that he can play NT.

He's never played over the nose one snap in his career either. EVER.

Just sayin'.

As for the venom, I must say, with the exception of 1 or 2 of you, you failed to disapoint in your homeristic spin.

Spikes is trash, Walker's god and Shrewd Marv got the better of Andy.

Right. NOBODY KNOWS who'll look better in this thing a few yrs from now, but Im kinda confident I think it's goin to be Philly.

Oh- and to the astoute draftnick who ripped the Winston Justice Pick, the Bunkley pick? Bunkley? Huge disapointment but Im not writin the guy off yet.

Justice? Well lets just say its nice to be so stocked (BEST LINE IN FOOTBALL) at LT - a premium position, where youre No.2 pick, highly touted and a guy you move up to get, cant get on the field cos he still has a pro bowl caliber player ahead of him.

You may just get to know what thats like, if ol Shrewd Marv keeps it up~!

I would love to see some of you hardier beef on wheck chompers venture over to that site and give a good ol' Rogering- Bills style. YEAH~

isnt shrewd andy the same guy who gave jevon kearse 66 million dollars?

Garcia has a rag arm.

Point? HE did well in this system. And Im not countin on much if anything outta KH except depth,.

as for cap casualties- same goes here for Walker. Signing Reagor and the push of Bunkley to the starting spot had Walker outside lookin in.

Pushing the unabashed homers aside for a minute- I seriously do wish Walker and I guess that means your team to a degree, best of luck. Walker was a class guy here and all I was tryin to say was that the excitement about obtaining him was surprising given his ability.

whiz, only natural for the homerism, as you yourself are displaying no? While you watched walker, we watched TKO all last year. Not a an impact player to say the least. Granted TKO may recover to his pre injury days. But even that is the case, he may well have been cut anyway, as was mentioned earlier. BTW, why people believe this was a cost saving move i do not quite understand. We could have cut both Holcomb and Spikes and the same savings would have occured.

Anyway, we both want to believe we got the best of the deal. That is the nature of being a fan.

you probably let your 2nd best offensive weapon go in Stallworth.

Um, grab the dunce cap and stand in the corner man.

Brian

Westbrook

EVER HEAR OF HIM>???????????????

Hes`the first tool box. You guys are so friggin retarded that you think Mcnabb is still the answer when Garcia carried your sorry asses. Great choice in letting him go. Lets see our overrated franchise player just shredded his knee and Garcia steps up and gets our lame asses in the playoffs, you know what lets cut Garcia and watch Donovan pull a Culpepper. Moron.

Nice hockey team by the way, you rocky obsessed f*ckheads

Thanks. Really well thought out.

As for the troll accusation- take off teh skirt pal. Im just checkin out a new message board and havent done a bit of trolling, just givin you another view that apparently doesnt coincide with what ya wanna hear.

Sorry.

As for Teams and their f.o's shrewd moves - every team has their share of blunders- but the Birds F.O., and there's no love lost here on this side of the keyboard for em or the way they handle biz, but they're one of the top 2 in the league and remain a contender each and every season.

And for the fellas sayin westy wasnt crap in the running attack until this yr- ITS BECAUSE THEY NEVER RAN THE BALL!!!!! HE HAD TO MAKE PLAYS OUTTA THE BACKFIELD, AT WHICH HE IS THE BEST IN FOOTBALL AT DOING.

THEY RAN THIS YR COS OF THE QB THEY HAD IN AFTER MCFLABB, AND HIS RAGGEDY ARM. THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST LINE IN THE GAME AND DECIDED TO USE IT.

I hope they stick with it.

whiz, only natural for the homerism, as you yourself are displaying no? While you watched walker, we watched TKO all last year. Not a an impact player to say the least. Granted TKO may recover to his pre injury days. But even that is the case, he may well have been cut anyway, as was mentioned earlier. BTW, why people believe this was a cost saving move i do not quite understand. We could have cut both Holcomb and Spikes and the same savings would have occured.

Anyway, we both want to believe we got the best of the deal. That is the nature of being a fan.

But we didnt have to cut them outright because thankfully the numbnutsees down at phillys front office decided that it wasnt worth waiting for.

You guys are so friggin retarded that you think Mcnabb is still the answer when Garcia carried your sorry asses. Great choice in letting him go. Lets see our overrated franchise player just shredded his knee and Garcia steps up and gets our lame asses in the playoffs, you know what lets cut Garcia and watch Donovan pull a Culpepper. Moron. - FatTone

Im done. You know nothing.

WHY WOULD THEY KEEP A 37 Yr old QB who DID ALRIGHT BUT LOOK AT THE #s- HE DIDNT IMPRESS IN ANY ONE GAME EVER. HE MANAGED THE TEAM FINE. YES. But you dont ditch a franchise QB (you guys DO recall what 1 of those are, right?) for a guy like Garcia.

MoRon.

Brian Westbrook...

That guy who's hurt all the time?

OH yeah him... good when he's fairly healthy.

True, whats their fallback plan for him again? Reno Mahe? or was it Ryan Moats?

You guys are so friggin retarded that you think Mcnabb is still the answer when Garcia carried your sorry asses. Great choice in letting him go. Lets see our overrated franchise player just shredded his knee and Garcia steps up and gets our lame asses in the playoffs, you know what lets cut Garcia and watch Donovan pull a Culpepper. Moron. - FatTone

Im done. You know nothing.

WHY WOULD THEY KEEP A 37 Yr old QB who DID ALRIGHT BUT LOOK AT THE #s- HE DIDNT IMPRESS IN ANY ONE GAME EVER. HE MANAGED THE TEAM FINE. YES. But you dont ditch a franchise QB (you guys DO recall what 1 of those are, right?) for a guy like Garcia.

MoRon.

Last I chekced we have a former QB in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, you do know what that is right?

Best part is, all these guys you're rippin would immediately start in Buffalo, no questions.

I love how you think that Reno Mahe would start for any team ever, that undersized, unathletic BYU piece of trash. Oh and Moats was just an absolute steal in the 3rd round, huh. Correll Buckhalter I could throw into the mix, but I won't, because I'm just gonna assume he has a serious knee injury before the season starts like always.

I love how you think that Reno Mahe would start for any team ever, that undersized, unathletic BYU piece of trash. Oh and Moats was just an absolute steal in the 3rd round, huh. Correll Buckhalter I could throw into the mix, but I won't, because I'm just gonna assume he has a serious knee injury before the season starts like always.

I think i would take Aaron Schobel over Javon Kearse as well.

I think they'll draft a bigger back.

Id like to see Leonard outta Rutgers- more of a FB/H-back type.

Whats your plan? A TRAIN AGAIN?

um......

Oh and you aren't a troll? Are you absolutely sure? Generally speaking it's considered proper etiquette at the very least to start off semi polite. As to the last 30 years or so...which is worse I ask you? 3 consecutive Conference championship losses or 4 SB losses. I will grant you the one SB win almost 40 years ago, but wait you lost that one too. Oh so why are you bragging again?