If you could choose the animal, person, body part

Beerball

The worthless celebrity and driving in Indiana threads got me to thinkin...if I was reincarnated what would I want to be?

Vagina? Hell no.

Dick? Nah

Golden Retriever? Well, there are certain advantages, but I've never wanted to emulate Ron Jeremy

Paris Hilton? Do you really think she knows what true happiness is?

Then I decided on a Killer Whale. Not just any Killer Whale though. I want to be the dominant male in that pod that chases seals (or is it penguins? really doesn't matter, both taste like chicken) up onto the beach. They are very successful hunters, and they enjoy playing with their food once they catch it. There are drawbacks, once in a while the go a bit to far and end up waiting on high tide to get freed, but there are trials and tribulations regardless of the species etc.

If you could choose who/what would you be reincarnated as?

The worthless celebrity and driving in Indiana threads got me to thinkin...if I was reincarnated what would I want to be?

Vagina? Hell no.

Dick? Nah

Golden Retriever? Well, there are certain advantages, but I've never wanted to emulate Ron Jeremy

Then I decided on a Killer Whale. Not just any Killer Whale though. I want to be the dominant male in that pod that chases seals (or is it penguins? really doesn't matter, both taste like chicken) up onto the beach. They are very successful hunters, and they enjoy playing with their food once they catch it. There are drawbacks, once in a while the go a bit to far and end up waiting on high tide to get freed, but there are trials and tribulations regardless of the species etc.

I might go killer whale here to, not to chase seals but to pick them up and toss them back and forth. it's well documented that killer whales literally play with their food before eating it.

but after that, I'd have to say silver back gorilla. nobody messes with a silver back gorilla.

An Eagle/Dolphin/Man(No NFL affiliations led me to this), then I could fly, swim in the ocean and still be a human being

Vagina? Hell no.

Dick? Nah

Vagina? Hell no.

Dick? Nah

You're just setting up a Free Willy joke, aren't you.

Chuck Barris

TV game-show producer and host by day, CIA hitman by early evening.

He's the most famous of our alums (Drexel University), and we count the inventor of the bar code (Bernard Silver) amongst our ranks.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is America in a nutshell.

He's the most famous of our alums (Drexel University), and we count the inventor of the bar code (Bernard Silver) amongst our ranks.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is America in a nutshell.

I'd like to change my pick to Bernard Silver, whose invention made the simple act of taking retail inventory that much more mundane. I will hoist a Pabst in his honor.

Reincarnation is not so restricted...I think. I wouldn't like to be limited in this fantasy to Adam Sandler or PacMan Jones, to name two. ;)

For the purposes of this off the wall survey you can in fact choose a reincarnee living or dead--or inanimate if you choose.

I'm kinda liking the thought of being an eagle as long as I don't get sent back to the 1960s. Hate to think that I might get into some DDT.

For the purposes of this off the wall survey you can in fact choose a reincarnee living or dead--or inanimate if you choose.

I'm kinda liking the thought of being an eagle as long as I don't get sent back to the 1960s. Hate to think that I might get into some DDT.

Could I wish to be the Aurora Borealis?

I've read, that worldwide, the ban on DDT and its' crop protection and killing of human pestilence resulted in something like 30 million deaths.