Could Ravens at Bills

They were talking about how the Ravens are at Buffalo this year and hyping it up a little bit on NFL live.

Nope, nit likely.

The Bills are fully invested in a regional marketing strategy which involves activities such as running trains with Amtrak to the Ralph and back to locations 2 and 3 hours away and marketing season tickets to locals in these towns,

A home game for the Bills which would fit a starting time so the west coach would watch if it is the only national game broadcast that evening would mean the game finishing at midnight or worse which is impossible if the trip home is several hours. This would not only make attendance at that one game fairly feeble but call into question for folks the reasonableness of buying season tickets.

Ralph and the NFL have long had an arrangement which only calls for evening games for the Bills on the road.

Particularly with Ralph just agreeing to vote for a revenue sharing package, I think it is doubtful the NFL would want to start Ralph complaining again.

Nope, nit likely.

The Bills are fully invested in a regional marketing strategy which involves activities such as running trains with Amtrak to the Ralph and back to locations 2 and 3 hours away and marketing season tickets to locals in these towns,

They haven't run the trains in years. They stopped when Amtrak funding was threatened & never brought them back. The Bills Express used to go from Albany/Rensselaer-Schenectady-Utica-Syracuse-Rochester-Depew with buses going to Orchard Park from Depew.

Nope, nit likely.

A home game for the Bills which would fit a starting time so the west coach would watch if it is the only national game broadcast that evening would mean the game finishing at midnight or worse which is impossible if the trip home is several hours. This would not only make attendance at that one game fairly feeble but call into question for folks the reasonableness of buying season tickets.

Ralph and the NFL have long had an arrangement which only calls for evening games for the Bills on the road.

Particularly with Ralph just agreeing to vote for a revenue sharing package, I think it is doubtful the NFL would want to start Ralph complaining again.

Not sure if that strategy is in full effect anymore? Last year they Bills brass said they'd love to host a primetime game. Besides the Bills are only shooting themselves in the foot so to speak. You are NOT A RELEVANT NFL team unless you play some primetime games. If you want to make your team a national "brand name" and maximize revenue the team cannot reject a night game. I agree the Bills will keep to their regional strategy but moving 1 out of 8 games to accomodate national TV is not being insensitive. If the Bills are not slated for a night primetime game this year (home or away) I will be flabbergasted?!?! They are viewed as an up and coming team much like the Titans.

Nope, nit likely.

Not sure if that strategy is in full effect anymore? Last year they Bills brass said they'd love to host a primetime game. Besides the Bills are only shooting themselves in the foot so to speak. You are NOT A RELEVANT NFL team unless you play some primetime games. If you want to make your team a national "brand name" and maximize revenue the team cannot reject a night game. I agree the Bills will keep to their regional strategy but moving 1 out of 8 games to accomodate national TV is not being insensitive. If the Bills are not slated for a night primetime game this year (home or away) I will be flabbergasted?!?! They are viewed as an up and coming team much like the Titans.

They are?

I thought they were viewed as a team in shambles run by a group of senile geriatrics who keep getting rid of their "star players" and bringing in scrub replacements?

I don't get why people want a primetime game, Buffalo always look horrible in them and end up getting killed (no matter how well their season is going) I'll stick with the good old 1 o'clock, out of the national medias view games