Maybe we should have a caste system for all the Bills' fans.

The 90+% of the visitors that frequent the message board are Buffalo Bills' fans. We have the "rose colored glass" Bill fan who sees no wrong with whoever does whatever in personnel changes. These will be our media fans. They believe the propaganda, speak the propaganda. For this reason they get to sit in the broadcast booth, they're the replacement for Van Miller.

Then we have the die hard maniacs who don't care who says what, what happens or what the state of the organization is. If you get in their way as they are rushing back from the beerline and make them miss one play, they'll kill ya. These fine folks get to sit in the endzones.

For the folks who get behind the team(s) when they are doing good and are being one of the better teams in the league (see the early '90's) but dissapate when the organization starts to fall on hard times (see late '90's thru the Donahoe era), they get to sit in the lower decks.

Then there are the fans that are a bit more casual. They don't say nothing too negative and they don't say nothing too positive. they might give a rah here or a rah there when we're winning a game or having a successful season. They get to sit in the upper decks.

Last but not least we have the fans who just want to piss and moan about the sad state of affairs that concern our beloved team. They are ones who sit on their couches are watching the game on TV, listening to outside media telling the country what a joke our whole existence is. When our franchise sucks too much for them to stomach, they find alternate activities to bide their time, like go golfing on Sundays or better yet, start marveling at other teams and wondering why we can't be like them. To these fans I have a suggestion to relieve your anxieties. Turn the channel and watch AMC, they usually have some pretty good classic movies on.

I guess I can be accused of sitting somewheres between the broadcast booth and the endzones. TIPSTER19 out!

What about us fans who don't give a damn how good we are and root our @sses off for a team we know is not going to be good before the year even starts? Do we get a place in the stadium? Cause I love the Bills but I'm not delusional enough to think we are going to fill the 6 or 7 holes we have in our team at DT, CB, LB, LB, RG, FB, RB. That is WITH me hoping that our TEs will be good and believing in our diminutive WR corp cause I love Roscoe and Peerless.

The 90+% of the visitors that frequent the message board are Buffalo Bills' fans. We have the "rose colored glass" Bill fan who sees no wrong with whoever does whatever in personnel changes. These will be our media fans. They believe the propaganda, speak the propaganda. For this reason they get to sit in the broadcast booth, they're the replacement for Van Miller.

Then we have the die hard maniacs who don't care who says what, what happens or what the state of the organization is. If you get in their way as they are rushing back from the beerline and make them miss one play, they'll kill ya. These fine folks get to sit in the endzones.

For the folks who get behind the team(s) when they are doing good and are being one of the better teams in the league (see the early '90's) but dissapate when the organization starts to fall on hard times (see late '90's thru the Donahoe era), they get to sit in the lower decks.

Then there are the fans that are a bit more casual. They don't say nothing too negative and they don't say nothing too positive. they might give a rah here or a rah there when we're winning a game or having a successful season. They get to sit in the upper decks.

Last but not least we have the fans who just want to piss and moan about the sad state of affairs that concern our beloved team. They are ones who sit on their couches are watching the game on TV, listening to outside media telling the country what a joke our whole existence is. When our franchise sucks too much for them to stomach, they find alternate activities to bide their time, like go golfing on Sundays or better yet, start marveling at other teams and wondering why we can't be like them. To these fans I have a suggestion to relieve your anxieties. Turn the channel and watch AMC, they usually have some pretty good classic movies on.

I guess I can be accused of sitting somewheres between the broadcast booth and the endzones. TIPSTER19 out!

I'll cya in the endzone :worthy: