Scumbag keeps taking shots

The girls couldn't have been THAT bad... he got 3 pregnant. Maybe he should nickname himself Willis "low expectations" McGahee.

all the girls are from Miami... THANK GOD!

Buffalo is probably LUCKY that he just hid in his OP house. he didnt knock anyone up, or get into an accident while driving home from "da club"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you know more about it then I do. I know of Sidebar, which has been open for a while and it is open past 2am.

That comes down to personal opinion. I will always love the Buffalo Bills, but if I had the money to live in Florida, and fly up to see the games then I would definately rather be in Florida.

Thats just my opinion. It seems as if everytime im in Buffalo there is not much to do. Rochester, has three major streets with just a ton to do. East, Monroe, and Lake are full of fun ... including fun that doesnt require someone being intoxicated.

I did my grad school in Rochester and undergrad in Buffalo. If you want to have a good time, you go and party in Buffalo.

Chippewa is like freaking Mardi Gras in New Orleans every Thursday to Saturday year round. I don't think you can drive through there because people are just walking in the streets.

Elmwood and Allentown are also places to check out. More of a mature crowd there it seems, but still packed.

You don't get it? That's paradise for McGoofus. You think he worries about how good the schools are, or how many drive-by shootings a place has? All you need to know about him is in the line about fame in that story. He hated Buffalo because there was no thug scene where he could hold court and have lots of ho's yank his fo'shizzle. Baltimore is no Miami but it'll do for McGoofus...until he gets busted or shot in a drive-by.

PTR

Nice :worthy: