Lock this whore up.

Tux of Borg

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_9019.aspx

Woman Charged With Sexual Assault

Thursday March 22, 2007

Toronto Police released the picture of a woman charged with sexual assault Thursday because they say she didn't tell her sexual partners about her HIV status and believe there may be other victims out there.

The 26-year-old from Hamilton was arrested on Sunday and police are alerting the public of her case. They allege she deliberately withheld her important health information in order to have sex with men she met in bars in and around the GTA.

Detectives say Robin Lee St. Clair frequented bars in Hamilton, Brantford and Toronto on a regular basis and had sex with men she met at those establishments. She was diagnosed with HIV four years ago.

St. Clair deliberately failed to tell one Toronto man about her HIV-status, according to police, and allegedly did the same to other men in order to have sex with them, often unprotected. Authorities are urging anyone who's had sex with her to seek medical attention immediately.

"From what we've learned, she will disclose it sometimes and she won't disclose it on other times," Det. Joseph De Lottenville said Thursday.

St. Clair appeared in court on Monday.

If you had sexual contact with her or have any information that could help investigators, contact 32 Division at (416) 808-3204 or Crime Stoppers at (416) 222-TIPS.

No excuse for her actions.

And yet...it's not her fault the men were too stupid to use condoms.

I love it. A dude chats up the girl he met that night at the bar, ends up taking her home and giving her the old in-out, and he assumes he was the one lucky guy who was able to pull this feat off. "This girl would normally not go have sex with some guy she met three hours ago, but since I'm especially good looking and charming, I was able to make it happen!" Then they dive in without the raincoat, and bad things can happen. Obviously, the HIV is a worst-case scenario.

I'm sure I wouldn't be too pleased if I contracted the virus, but to go whoring around and spreading it intentionally, that's pretty damn vindictive.

I'm sure I wouldn't be too pleased if I contracted the virus, but to go whoring around and spreading it intentionally, that's pretty damn vindictive.

True...but anything that takes idiots out of the gene pool, I'm not losing sleep over. What is SO !@#$ing hard about "USE A CONDOM, DUMBASS!" :blink: