OT: The Yankees/Red Sox thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They need more than that (obviously) but I have been saying all week Game One is a MUST WIN FOR BOSTON. An absolute must win. They are expected to win this one with their ace on the mound. It would be HUGE if the Yanks can steal Game One.

They need more than that (obviously) but I have been saying all week Game One is a MUST WIN FOR BOSTON. An absolute must win. They are expected to win this one with their ace on the mound. It would be HUGE if the Yanks can steal Game One.

67545[/snapback]

Agreed. They lose this one, that puts a butt-load of pressure on Pedro.

two more times through the heart of the Sox lineup...

Nice to see Mo' arrive. It will be interesting to see how he reacts if he is put into the game tonight.

I have always had a theory about athletes. Namely that they play better when they are either sick or having personal problems. Prime examples are MJ (whenever that man had the flu he would drop 50 points) and Brett Farve (MNF after his dad died). I think it is because they are distracted that they just "play" and don't over think things.

I hope Mo' can be included on this list...

UNREAL! MATSUI IS INCREADIBLE!!!!!!!!

67565[/snapback]

4 RBI already. If you check his regular season stats...YES, HE IS THAT GOOD!

It's a shame he doesn't get the attention that basically every other Yankee gets. He's a star but you almost never hear about him.