NFL Tidbits from around the league.

Colts UFA DT Montae Reagor is visiting the Eagles. The Colts used him in a cover 2, could we?

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNews...il.jsp?id=66351

Kevan barlow's agent says that Green Bay is in talks with him but nothing is expected to be done before the draft. The report also states that Buffalo, Tennessee and Indianapolis has inquired about him.

FA Corey Dillion is still aiming to join a club that is on the verge of the play-offs. His highness says he's willing to carry the ball 10, 12 or even 15 times per game.

The Colts have resigned DE Bo Schobel.

Miami is still interested in QB Trent Green but it's a slow going process. Teams that are looking to make deals may be waiting to see if players are going to be released or make a deal come draft day.

The Redskins may still cut WR David Patten.

The Texans signed former Eagle LB Shawn Barber.

*Just alittle news, I'm bored at work.

Colts UFA DT Montae Reagor is visiting the Eagles. The Colts used him in a cover 2, could we?

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNews...il.jsp?id=66351

Kevan barlow's agent says that Green Bay is in talks with him but nothing is expected to be done before the draft. The report also states that Buffalo, Tennessee and Indianapolis has inquired about him.

FA Corey Dillion is still aiming to join a club that is on the verge of the play-offs. His highness says he's willing to carry the ball 10, 12 or even 15 times per game.

The Colts have resigned DE Bo Schobel.

Miami is still interested in QB Trent Green but it's a slow going process. Teams that are looking to make deals may be waiting to see if players are going to be released or make a deal come draft day.

The Redskins may still cut WR David Patten.

The Texans signed former Eagle LB Shawn Barber.

*Just alittle news, I'm bored at work.

Reagor is clearly not the answer for us. I say this not as a measure of his individual play but moreso because I wastched the colts many many times last year and their ability to stop the run was spotty at best. Some have even called it downright embarassing. Well, we've can do embarassing but I think its time to branch out

to terms like "improving" and maybe even "respectable".

Barlow would be good only if Atrain beats him for the starting job but theres still a sense that barlow could earn it. That is the only situation under which he performs well. Corey Dillon is probobly a better fit for us than Barlow is. Although I appreciate the info, its encouraging to hear that we are still talking to UFAs.

David Pattion: garbage, but something tells me that if hes cut that he'll end up back in a pats uni by the end of the year. Mark it 8.

I wastched the colts many many times last year and their ability to stop the run was spotty at best. Some have even called it downright embarassing.

Then I'm sure you watched their SB victory. :unsure:

I know the D played markedly better down the stretch, particularly against the run. What is the turnaround attributed to?

Bob Sanders.

Dungy said they made some scheme changes as well..but you're right...Sanders was a big difference.

So you see how a solid strong safety can make a diff in the run defense in the cover 2 as opposed to the lineman up front. Interesting.

I think Marv might shock us again with that 1st pick only because they "know" something (and more) than we do.

David Pattion: garbage, but something tells me that if hes cut that he'll end up back in a pats uni by the end of the year. Mark it 8.

I thought David Patton was a pretty explosive player..didn't he pass, run, and catch a TD all in one game?

That was six years ago.

As far as the colts, I think getting Bob Sanders back for them was huge both on the field and emotionally. Other than that I would say they just got very hot at the right time.

How do people on this board feel about barlow sharing snaps with thomas if were to happen, i would think there is better they can do that that.

Id feel like jets fans felt watching kevan barlow last year. That is Id wish I wasn't watching kevan barlow on my team. He averaged 2.8 ypc on 131 carries. He hasn't averaged over 3.5 since 2003. He's a useless p.o.s. Of all the possible crappy free agent rbs we could get that would just be horrible.

The Colts have re-signed DE Bo Schobel.

Dammit...another piece of evidence that the Bills have no hope of attracting the top tier free agents. I am ready to pack 2007 in. Hopefully we can be competitive by 2010 or so....

Dammit...another piece of evidence that the Bills have no hope of attracting the top tier free agents. I am ready to pack 2007 in. Hopefully we can be competitive by 2010 or so....

Yup thats the decideing facter bo schobal who isnt better than any of the de's on our roster.

Yup thats the decideing facter bo schobal who isnt better than any of the de's on our roster.

Are you kidding me? He's Bo Schobel....our season is over...Bo Schobel...I can't believe you aren't more depressed and that the board isn't in an absolute apoplectic tizzy...