Wideouts

kgun

OK, Brady got his lot of receivers that I guess management felt was best for the team, so that they can get back to where they want to be in '07.

Now, I am not an Atlanta fan or Vick fan; but why didn't Atlanta get any WR's to help Vick get better. Don't try to tell me Petrino will have Vick running more, OK :w00t:

OK, Brady got his lot of receivers that I guess management felt was best for the team, so that they can get back to where they want to be in '07.

Now, I am not an Atlanta fan or Vick fan; but why didn't Atlanta get any WR's to help Vick get better. Don't try to tell me Petrino will have Vick running more, OK :w00t:

they still have the draft and june 1st cuts.

they still have the draft and june 1st cuts.

They already have #1 WR's that have done little to nothing.......they needed to go get a Donte' Stallworth.....kgun jr. :w00t:

They already have #1 WR's that have done little to nothing.......they needed to go get a Donte' Stallworth.....kgun jr. :w00t:

theyve gone thru so many WRs, it doesnt seem like its the WR's fault at this point. maybe they arent going after any because they figure they have Crumpler, Vick wont throw to anyone else. why waste money if Vick is goin to refuse to use them?

Horn is getting old, but he should still help (unless the deal got nixed and I wasn't aware). However, another poster put it best, "Now Vick has a #1 receiver to overthrow!!".

Ahh, because Vick is the most overrated QB in the league. If the guy didn't have sick athletic skills, he'd have been cut a long time ago because he's lacks the smarts to play the position. He just doesn't show the ability to be a good QB on a consistent basis. The NFL, the Falcons and ESPN have so much invested in this guy's hype machine, they can't cut him loose.

It doesn't matter who they get, this guy isn't a legit NFL QB and he'll never win a title, mark it down.

If anyone other than Mike Vick put up these numbers over 6 years, they'd be a back-up somewhere, if they were even given 6 years.

53% completion percentage; 71 TDs (less than a TD per game, he has 74 starts); 52 picks (he's averaging 12 a year the last 3 seasons); a passer rating of 75.7 and 11,505 yards passing.

By comparison, David Carr is getting label as a bust (and he is) and his numbers aren't much worse over 76 career starts. 59 TDs; 65 picks; 75.5 rating; and a 60.0% completion; and 13,339 yards.

So basically, Carr has a better completion percentage and almost 2,000 more yards. Vick he better TD and INT numbers and they have the same rating.

And forget about the running ability. Ask Cunningham how well that worked for his title chances. QBs win because they are smart and are efficient in the passing game. Vick isn't and never will be.

Michael Vick is fine, There is nothing wrong with him its just that his wide recievers have butterfinger hands, and his best reciever is a tight end. Donte Stallworth is an overhyped name he's played a full year twice in his career and he's never had a 1,000 yards recieving never caught more than 7 touch downs. He didn't play well for mcnabb what makes you think he's going to be a difference maker for tom brady. Also he's not going to play for 4 games of the season for a violation against NFL drugs substances

Michael Vick is fine, There is nothing wrong with him its just that his wide recievers have butterfinger hands, and his best reciever is a tight end. Donte Stallworth is an overhyped name he's played a full year twice in his career and he's never had a 1,000 yards recieving never caught more than 7 touch downs. He didn't play well for mcnabb what makes you think he's going to be a difference maker for tom brady. Also he's not going to play for 4 games of the season for a violation against NFL drugs substances

I agree that his receivers have not been good, but I don't agree that Vick is fine. He's a RB who decided he wanted to be a QB. He's a good enough athlete that no one has told him he's not a QB. I don't know whether he's smart enough or not, but he struggles to make throws...i.e. his accuracy stinks. The guy is not an NFL QB...no matter who his WR are.

Donte Stallworth is an overhyped name he's played a full year twice in his career and he's never had a 1,000 yards recieving never caught more than 7 touch downs. He didn't play well for mcnabb what makes you think he's going to be a difference maker for tom brady.

Wow. Did you watch any of the regular season, or just tune in for the playoffs?

Stallworth's 6 regular season games with McNabb as QB:

29 rec. 593 yds. 3 TDs

Stallworth's 6 regular season games with Garcia as QB:

13 rec. 207 yds. 2 TDs

I'll even add his two playoff games with Garcia:

19 rec. 348 yds. 4 TDs

Stallworth might have some issues, but he was looking great with McNabb before Donovan's injury.

Wow. Did you watch any of the regular season, or just tune in for the playoffs?

Stallworth's 6 regular season games with McNabb as QB:

29 rec. 593 yds. 3 TDs

Stallworth's 6 regular season games with Garcia as QB:

13 rec. 207 yds. 2 TDs

I'll even add his two playoff games with Garcia:

19 rec. 348 yds. 4 TDs

Stallworth might have some issues, but he was looking great with McNabb before Donovan's injury.

whats so impressive about thats slot recieving numbers that you stated. He's not a good starting Wide Out thats worst than Josh Reed playing as the second guy in 2003

whats so impressive about thats slot recieving numbers that you stated. He's not a good starting Wide Out thats worst than Josh Reed playing as the second guy in 2003

5 rec and just a shade under 100yds per is not slot reciever numbers......