Blue Angels Announce 2007 Show Schedule

erynthered

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They left out San Diego on the schedule. They fly at Miramar every year. I forget which month, I think in August. But anyways, they fly over my house many times during the show, it's awesome ! I never get tired of it !

Mirimar is getting the Thunderbirds this season -

Any of you been to one of these? Its been many many years since I have. I'll probably take my girls to it this year.

http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=26906

No I would love to go but those fighter jets are so freaking loud, the first time ive ever seen them was when the bills shut out the patriots. it was really cool but was so loud

There are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky :unsure:

I like that. Am I the only person who thinks the Blue Angels and air-shows in general are a collosal waste of gas and money? Does the world really need more noise pollution? Not that airplanes aren't really cool, and fast, and ultima-killing machines and all...

Any of you been to one of these? Its been many many years since I have. I'll probably take my girls to it this year.

http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=26906

If ever you're passing through central OH, the USAF Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB is a "can't miss".

Wright-Pat's where they keep all those space aliens from Arizona. And black helicoptors...day and night, night and day..our skies here are filled with 'em. :unsure:

I like that. Am I the only person who thinks the Blue Angels and air-shows in general are a collosal waste of gas and money? Does the world really need more noise pollution? Not that airplanes aren't really cool, and fast, and ultima-killing machines and all...

you may be . :unsure:

Yea, I think you are.

PS the Thunderbirds are coming to Niagara Falls this year too. I'll check that out.

I'm with you on that, StickyBoots. I respect the pilots and all, but it is a wast of money, too freakin' loud and dangerous as well. (Especially when they used to buzz downtown San Francisco for two days.)

With that said, it's fairly cool to watch.

I'll watch the Blue Angels when Air Force pilots start doing boat shows.

The Navy has more planes than the Air Force does!!!

NOT ONE Air Force pilot is qualified to land on an Aircraft Carrier!!!

That my friend is actual and factual!!!

I'm with you on that, StickyBoots. I respect the pilots and all, but it is a wast of money, too freakin' loud and dangerous as well. (Especially when they used to buzz downtown San Francisco for two days.)

again, I appreciate support from a vet. I didn't even take into account the danger...planes don't kill people...air shows kill people! :unsure:

So are F-15's and F-16's - it just depends on what you need

so the American people need to be deafened/wowed by priceless, highly volatile air craft?

I understand the need for combat, but we're talking about flying around in circles so a bunch of half-drunk people in lawn chairs can say, "ooooooo."

What a bunch of kill joy's. I suppose you think birthday cake is a waste of flour as well !