After 71 Games Sabres Are Still In First In The

Congradulations to the sabres, they played acceptionly well against the dangerous tampa bay lightening. Once again both Ty Conklin last night and Ryan Miller came up big for them in goal. Population Pominville is up to 31 goals. Buffalo on the power play sucked tonight, but did a great job on the penalty killing. I think the sabres with 11 games left will hold down 1st place

Congradulations to the sabres, they played acceptionly well against the dangerous tampa bay lightening. Once again both Ty Conklin last night and Ryan Miller came up big for them in goal. Population Pominville is up to 31 goals. Buffalo on the power play sucked tonight, but did a great job on the penalty killing. I think the sabres with 11 games left will hold down 1st place

No d in congraTulations.

acceptionly=exceptionally

"Lightening" is a word but the kind that hit Ben's kite is lightning--no "e."

Spellcheck would not have caught the last error but I recommend it for the first 2.

3 posts by you in as many minutes with horrible grammar. I'm not stopping until I see a clean post by you.

It was a good game and I was able too watch it on the Sunshine network and was glad to hea Rick Peckam's voice doing the play by play call. used to listen to him groing up in Rochester when he was calling the Amerk games on the radio!! Those were some sweet teams back in the early to mid 80's!! Go Sabres!!!

No d in congraTulations.

acceptionly=exceptionally

"Lightening" is a word but the kind that hit Ben's kite is lightning--no "e."

Spellcheck would not have caught the last error but I recommend it for the first 2.

3 posts by you in as many minutes with horrible grammar. I'm not stopping until I see a clean post by you.

well mr. robot! i forgot we all make mistakes on our spelling so lah dee freaking dah for your freaking well spelling ok.