Why we take Willis over Puz....

lol, no. i was just looking over past drafts and saw his name and hadnt seen it in so long, i just wanted to make a joke with him in it.

i waz just screwin wit ya Dr D

To me the question is......would taking Poz mean that you could get a couple of other really good players out of this draft.....

For instance.....say the bills really do want Marshawn Lynch and feel they could trade down a bit and grab him......Would this mean

Grabbing Lynch at a later pick.....and pick up another 3rd

Using perhaps 2 3rds and trading up to get Poz

Still have the 2nd rounder to take a corner?

because for every Shane Conlan, there is a Keith Goganious :lol:

i guess what you are trying to say is its hit or miss with Penn State LB's but your comparison isnt accurate because Conlan was a first round pick with high marks and Keith Goganious was what a 5th round pick with no where near the same marks

Willis and Puz are both highly rated LB's

your comparison is weak

I dont see the Bills taking a LB with their first pick, I think they are going to go into next season with Spikes, Crowell and Ellison...I think they will go RB or DT which means with Marv that they will most likely take a CB

i guess what you are trying to say is its hit or miss with Penn State LB's but your comparison isnt accurate because Conlan was a first round pick with high marks and Keith Goganious was what a 5th round pick with no where near the same marks

Willis and Puz are both highly rated LB's

your comparison is weak

I dont see the Bills taking a LB with their first pick, I think they are going to go into next season with Spikes, Crowell and Ellison...I think they will go RB or DT which means with Marv that they will most likely take a CB

ok my serious-guy. i already said i was making a joke. way to be on top of analyzing my weak comparison. kudos.