Marshawn Lynch Video

moorman8

He isnt my first choice at #12, but I wouldnt be upset if they took him there either

I agree...the more I see this guy, the more I think it wouldn't be a horrible choice....IF his off the field issues are behind him.

We are not taking a RB in the first round. Levy is gonna select something to do with the front 7.

Russell

Quin

Thomas

C. Johnson

Landry

A. Peterson (no way this guy falls)

G. Adams

J. Anderson

These 8 are locks to go before we pick so hopefully we get one of these 3.

A. Branch

Okoye

P. Willis

My personal choice is Willis, but I think San Fran is going to take him at 11.

that us not need

Gotta love public education.

The idea that driving a cart around means that Marshawn is of poor character is absolutely ridiculous. But yeah we should take the slower, less agile white guy from Rutgers, because he looks like he has no fun, he'll be like the John Calvin of the NFL.

At first I was 100% against drafting Lynch because I discounted the defenses he played against in the PAC 10. I watch a lot of PAC 10 football because I went to ASU, and my judgment was a little clouded because I can't stand the Cal Golden Bears, but my opinion has done a complete 180 in the last month or so. Personally, I think Lynch may have more upside than AP, as he is more effective in the passing game, which would do wonders for JP and the rest of the offense. I hope Marshawn is in a Bills uniform come next season.

The idea that driving a cart around means that Marshawn is of poor character is absolutely ridiculous. But yeah we should take the slower, less agile white guy from Rutgers, because he looks like he has no fun, he'll be like the John Calvin of the NFL.

At first I was 100% against drafting Lynch because I discounted the defenses he played against in the PAC 10. I watch a lot of PAC 10 football because I went to ASU, and my judgment was a little clouded because I can't stand the Cal Golden Bears, but my opinion has done a complete 180 in the last month or so. Personally, I think Lynch may have more upside than AP, as he is more effective in the passing game, which would do wonders for JP and the rest of the offense. I hope Marshawn is in a Bills uniform come next season.

The John Calvin of the NFL. :lol::(

(I completely agree about Lynch. I'd be very happy to have him on the team, both in terms of talent and in terms of character.)

Gotta love public education. :lol:

the more I see of Lynch the more I like him which means Marv wont draft him...I dont know what Lynch's character issues are but if driving a cart was the worst thing this kid did then people are making way too big of a deal about it...he sees the hole, hits it and can make people miss in the open field...you can ask for more then that from your RB

Marv will most likelt throw a slider to everyone and draft a player we are not even talking about, I wanted Branch initially but right now its Lynch then Okoye

Randy Moss, T.O, and the rest of the divas. No F'in way!

Just read about what the coaches and players on his team feel about him as a person and player. He i not arogant but admit he does not "sound" bright (enither did JP and other when he came out though).

Anybody remember a player that Dave Wannstedt took off his draft baord b/c of his attitude and character? anybody?

Eric Moulds

The guy drove the cart around to get his fans excited and pumped. a little bit immature? sure but the kid is 20 or 21 tight? Read this and listen to the team that drafts him (who knows) talk about his character after the draft. do your homework guys even if he does not get drafted by the Bills.

--------------------- Here it is -----------------------

http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/marshawn/m...awn-quotes.html

What They're Saying About Marshawn Lynch...

"Marshawn is a tremendous all-around football player. He may be the best all-around player that I have ever seen. He can throw it; he can catch it; he can run with it; he can block; he has the size, the strength and the speed. He's got all the tools to be a great back and he continues to mature. He has become more physical. He is a game-breaker; he can make the difference in a game."

- Jeff Tedford, Cal Head Coach

"When he's on the field, that's his stage. That's when he lets everything out, right there. I guess football is his medicine, the way for him to release everything, and do his thing. It's kind of neat the way it comes out."

- Robert Jordan, Cal wide receiver and Lynch's cousin

"Lynch is an extraordinary player. It has been cool to watch the guy grow up. He's gotten stronger and more creative. He can catch the ball like crazy. He must be a terrific competitor."

- Pete Carroll, USC Head Coach

"He is as good a running back as I've seen since I've been a (college) head coach. I've not seen (Oklahoma's) Adrian Peterson in person, but I've seen Marshawn, and he's an impressive player. He ranks with some of the best who have played in this league."

- Mike Riley, Oregon State Head Coach

"He can break tackles; you have to do a great job pursuing him. He can make guys miss tackles and can break them. He has a rare combination of speed and power. He can go all the way on every play. You got to get a lot of guys around there and contain him...Lynch is capable of 2,000 yards."

- Dirk Koetter, Arizona State Head Coach

"And the thing is, it took four or five people to take him down. I looked at the rest of the film (from 2005) and it was the same thing: he's breaking tackles. I can't think of one time when one guy was able to take him down."

- Dominic Jones, Minnesota safety

"Marshawn Lynch is one of the best backs if not the best back in the country. He runs tough, but he can run away from you, catch the ball out of the backfield, and block well. Just a fabulous player."

- Phillip Fulmer, Tennessee Head Coach

"Has the speed to run away and, at 217 pounds, the power to run over -- now he just needs to add the carries to make sure you notice him. Lynch has averaged a whopping 7.0 yards per carry his first two years of college football, plus he's a solid receiver, returns kickoffs and even threw a touchdown pass last year."

- Pat Forde, ESPN.com

"That dude is unbelievable. He's one of the most diverse running backs I've ever seen. Anytime he gets the ball in his hands he can do anything. We could be on the one-yard line and he could take it all the way. Just having the ball in his hands you never know what he's going to do."

- DeSean Jackson, Cal wide receiver on SI.com

"That's what makes it so fun to block for Marshawn. He always gives us credit, even after he's been the one making us look good. He makes you want to get down field and keep blocking, because you know he'll break some tackles. But you'll never hear him talking about himself."

- Erik Robertson, Cal offensive lineman

"The thing about him is that he's the best athlete on the field, by a long shot. He can run with it. He can catch it. He can throw it. He can pretty much do it all. We're able to put him in so many positions and he's so smart. One of the things you really have to be careful with asking guys to do too much is you're putting them in all these different positions. They have to understand what they're doing. They have to know the play. They have to know the fundamentals and technique and all the coaching points to it. He is a great learner that way. He really has a great feel for the game. He can get it in the meeting and take it on the field and have a pretty good idea of what we're looking for."

- Jeff Tedford, Cal head coach

"[Lynch] Ran for almost 1,300 yards in only 10 games with Cal struggling at quarterback. Imagine what he'll do when he's healthy with a stable signal-caller. Forget USC: Lynch is the best [Heisman] candidate in the Pac-10."

- Dennis Dodd, CBS Sportsline

"Lynch has a rare combination of strength, balance and speed. He appears capable of breaking away for a touchdown whether he is running up the middle, taking the ball around the edge or lining up in the slot...His trademark is his ability to stay on his feet. He challenges tacklers, running right at them, and often through them. In the open field, he has true breakaway speed. He can also, when need be, use deft moves to evade tacklers."

- Bruce Adams, San Francisco Chronicle

"This kid [Marshawn Lynch] is a legitimate Heisman candidate - Dark Horse is another way of saying he plays on the West Coast and no one sees him play. Well, if that's the case, you're missing out. Had Lynch been healthy throughout the 2005 season, 1,500 yards in an 11-game season would've been a distinct possibility. Lynch might be the most complete running back anywhere not including, arguably, Norman, Oklahoma. That's not blasphemy, Lynch is power, speed, vision and explosion in a 5'11"/225 package that has blasted through defenses for the past two years. After he was hurt last season, people forgot all about Lynch, but he was magnificent the rest of the season. In the final eight games of the year, Lynch rolled up over 1,000 yards on only 167 carries (nearly a 6 yard per carry average) and nine touchdowns. BYU is still trying to tackle him after what he did to them in the Las Vegas Bowl. Although he 'works' on the West Coast, don't forget about #10 in the blue and gold, you'd hate to miss a 'real' Heisman candidate in action in 2006."

- John Harris, CollegeFootballNews.com

"[You have] the explosive factor with Marshawn Lynch. His potential to put up huge numbers, especially if Cal can get its QB situation figured out. Lynch, you have to remember, had an injury, missed two games and parts of others and still wound up rushing for almost 1300 yards...Lynch can be an impact player, one of the elite running backs in college football this year."

- Todd McShay, ESPN

"Everybody has talent, but not everyone has the gift. Marshawn has the gift."

- Ron Gould, Cal running backs coach

"Lynch has the special ability where a clean tackle hits him and it just doesn't factor in."

- Pete Carroll, USC Head Coach

"Marshawn's an incredible back. We have to remind ourselves to keep playing, keep blocking, because he's so fun to watch."

- Marvin Philip, former Cal offensive lineman

"I feed off Marshawn. I watch him make a big play and then he comes off the field smiling. It's exciting. And once he comes off, he tries to help me, telling me what he saw."

- Cal running back Justin Forsett

"Marshawn Lynch's 55-yard touchdown run against Stanford combined pieces of O.J. Simpson, Gale Sayers and Walter Payton. Watch out, Adrian Peterson."

- Dave Newhouse, Oakland Tribune

"He makes the O-line look good. He's the offensive line's best friend ... He's a very, very humble person."

- Marvin Philip, former Cal offensive lineman

"It should say how much is expected out of Lynch that he had a slightly disappointing season and still cranked out 1,246 yards, ten touchdowns and averaged 6.4 yards per carry despite missing time and having a few problems with a hand injury. He's a home run threat every time he touches the ball with the size at 223 pounds to power for tough yards. If he can stay healthy he's a legitimate Heisman candidate and a legitimate threat to crank out 2,000 yards."

- CollegeFootballNews.com

"Marshawn Lynch deserves Heisman consideration from day one."

- CollegeFootballNews.com

"He can sprint, he can catch, he can dazzle on returns and he can even throw it."

- Joe Davidson, Sacramento Bee

"He doesn't go down; he doesn't give up. He doesn't believe anybody can tackle him. You've got to gang-tackle him and you've got to hang on."

- Mike Bellotti, Oregon Head Coach

"He's scary. I don't know if one guy can tackle him."

- Mike Riley, Oregon State Head Coach

-----------------------------------------------------------------