The greatest scenes from last year's The Wicker Man

Mark Vader

One of the dumbest movies I've ever seen....and I typically like Cage's films (though I agree, he's not a very good actor).

Sorry if this has already been posted but it's just too damn funny.

How did this guy ever win an Oscar?

:devil::ph34r::worthy::blink::lol:

Thank you for that, Mr Vader. That was GREAT!

Good LAWD!!!! He really is THAT bad. My son drug (dragged, aw hell made me go) to the Ghost Rider a couple weeks ago.....

Sweet Fancy Moses that was an absolute HORRIBLE movie.

I'd sooner watch a double feature of Buffalo 66 and Buffalo 66 before I'd watch that trash again. Jesus, why does my wife like Nick Copola-Cage? Why lord why?????

of course she probably asks why I like Gwen Stefani also. I guess we're even.

Good LAWD!!!! He really is THAT bad. My son drug (dragged, aw hell made me go) to the Ghost Rider a couple weeks ago.....

Sweet Fancy Moses that was an absolute HORRIBLE movie.

I absloutely refused to go to that movie with wife and kid. Sometimes you have to make a stand. That was my line in the sand so to speak.

I absloutely refused to go to that movie with wife and kid. Sometimes you have to make a stand. That was my line in the sand so to speak.

Good on ya Dante.

After our latest trip to the movies I DID draw the line... not just because of Ghost Rider, I just can't stand the way people ACT during a movie anymore. People talking in normal conversation volume, making comments throughout about which actress they would have "carnal knowledg with" etc... it's just become more than I can stand anymore. The couple sitting behind us brought in an infant and whenever the child started crying the mom and dad just took turns juggling the child back and forth. Didn't take the baby OUT of the theater. I mean the volume at which they play movies can't be good for a newborn anyway, but then to subject the rest of us to the baby's crying is crazy. I understand maybe they couldn't get a sitter or don't have family who will watch the child, but if you MUST at all costs bring the baby along, at least take said baby out to the lobby when he/she starts crying.

Oh by the way did I mention all of the above was done by that one couple?

Sorry for the rant, but movies in the theater? I'm done.

Good on ya Dante.

After our latest trip to the movies I DID draw the line... not just because of Ghost Rider, I just can't stand the way people ACT during a movie anymore. People talking in normal conversation volume, making comments throughout about which actress they would have "carnal knowledg with" etc... it's just become more than I can stand anymore. The couple sitting behind us brought in an infant and whenever the child started crying the mom and dad just took turns juggling the child back and forth. Didn't take the baby OUT of the theater. I mean the volume at which they play movies can't be good for a newborn anyway, but then to subject the rest of us to the baby's crying is crazy. I understand maybe they couldn't get a sitter or don't have family who will watch the child, but if you MUST at all costs bring the baby along, at least take said baby out to the lobby when he/she starts crying.

Oh by the way did I mention all of the above was done by that one couple?

Sorry for the rant, but movies in the theater? I'm done.

We go to quite a few movies and have found the earliest shows of the day are the least annoying. We try to get a 11.30am flick or as close as we can get to it. Usually, if the movie has been out for a week or more, the theater is anywhere from 1/8th full to half full at the most. This makes for lots of spread out comfort room and there is never any ignorant or dopey people there with infants. Anyway, not sure what time of day you go. If going to the later shows is your habit give the early matinee's a shot.