Are Illegal Immigrants Good Or Bad For Economy?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its still a silly point. Because I think the government should help people I have to want to live with those people?

Why get mired in the muck of the great unwashed masses?

Oh? The fat f---in Bushbot down the street from me now rides around on his medicare bought electric wheelchair and I'm not moving. One social program is not every social program.

Yeah, like I said. NIMBY. You want "the government" to help people, just so it doesn't inconvenience you.

And, apparently, just so it's people you like.

Ya know, one reason to get a good job with a good salary is to be able to live away from the decay class of people. I enjoy my living space. I'm not going appologize for that

But if we simply raise taxes, won't government cure the "decay class of people"? (Whatever the heck that is.)

Or maybe the solution is to follow HA's apparent advice and prevent all non-European immigration to this country? (Or is it just Latinos that keep the country from looking like it did when he was a child? I couldn't quite figure out where he was going with that one.) (Sorry for digressing.) That way, low skilled high paying jobs could go to native Americans, and we'd eliminate the "decay class of people".

But if we simply raise taxes, won't government cure the "decay class of people"? (Whatever the heck that is.)

I suppose an argument can be made that welfare is a partial solution. What would they do if there was no welfare? Crime? Isn't it cheaper to have welfare than locking people up? Would we see the old political machines rise again? Yes, there can be much more corruption in society.

No, we should lower taxes, thereby encouraging smarter people to stay home and have more kids, thus breeding the "decay class" out of the gene pool, because success is heritable...whatever that !@#$ing means.

No, we should lower taxes, thereby encouraging smarter people to stay home and have more kids, thus breeding the "decay class" out of the gene pool, because success is heritable...whatever that !@#$ing means.

But should we allow a smarter immigrant (if there can be such a thing :thumbsup: ) people into the country? And if we do, should they be allowed to stay home and have kids, or should they be required to work for the companies that are being subsidized by the government? Or is breeding now subsidized work? Or should that decision be based upon whether they came into the country legally? (Illegals must work, legals can work as breeders. But if breeding is work how do we distinguish between the two, by their driving habits perhaps?)

:worthy: So many questions. And so little time before the Clarkson game. :worthy:

But its still a silly point. Because I think the government should help people I have to want to live with those people?

Those People?? Those People??

So you dont like "those people"?

You want to help them ( you say) but you dont want " those people" living near you.

I smell a Hypocrite.

But should we allow a smarter immigrant (if there can be such a thing :blink: ) people into the country? And if we do, should they be allowed to stay home and have kids, or should they be required to work for the companies that are being subsidized by the government? Or is breeding now subsidized work? Or should that decision be based upon whether they came into the country legally? (Illegals must work, legals can work as breeders. But if breeding is work how do we distinguish between the two, by their driving habits perhaps?)

:nana: So many questions. And so little time before the Clarkson game. :)

No, because they're not smart by definition, because they don't make as much money as citizens. Of course, smart people in general should not be allowed to stay home and have kids, because then they're not as successful in the workplace (seeing as they're not even IN the workplace), and hence not smart either. So they should stay in the labor pool, thereby verifying their intelligence...so that their breeding can be subsidized, even though they can't breed, because then they can't work, which makes them dumb, particularly if their East Germans or can't roll a 3.5 on a die. Which is fine, as long as they don't live in molson_goldfish's neighborhood, because he only wants to help people he doesn't have to personally deal with.

Got it now?

Those People?? Those People??

So you dont like "those people"?

You want to help them ( you say) but you dont want " those people" living near you.

I smell a Hypocrite.

ROTFLMAO!!! Sort of like the Bushbots that wanted to help the Iraqis they hate so much. I never got that one, they want to bomb and kill them, and then stay there to form a democracy.