Jason Peters at RB?

How about let's move Lee Evans to QB, JP to RB, Peters to WR since he played TE I think it would be an easier transition to WR for him the kid is a burner lol....and finally i guess we can move Parrish to RT....He'll make history for being the smallest RT ever! Oh yeah one more thing Reed can play TE and we can bench Royal....Sounds good? lol.....Joking of course. :thumbdown:

I think on a goal-line play, you'd rather have Peters hitting the guy at the point of contact, and letting someone more agile find the hole. You can have Peters running in a hole created by Brad Butler or Anthony Thomas running in a whole created by Jason Peters - what do you do?

How about let's move Lee Evans to QB, JP to RB, Peters to WR since he played TE I think it would be an easier transition to WR for him the kid is a burner lol....and finally i guess we can move Parrish to RT....He'll make history for being the smallest RT ever! Oh yeah one more thing Reed can play TE and we can bench Royal....Sounds good? lol.....Joking of course. :devil:

that might even catch the patriots off gaurd seeing as how we need to work something out to put some consistancy up in our game haha