BOTD Bracket

ieatcrayonz

She's a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. Brooke Burns is a dead ringer for a "so much plastic surgery I'm going to resemble silly puddy by my mid 30's" broke down Hooters waitress. Hooters should pay her to be their poster girl....oh wait....

Bullshait... Look, a lot of people think Carrie Underwood's hot. Yeah, she's hot, like a truck-stop waitress is hot.

I cannot understand how you miss the uber-beauty that is Brooke Burke.

Bullshait... Look, a lot of people think Carrie Underwood's hot. Yeah, she's hot, like a truck-stop waitress is hot.

I cannot understand how you miss the uber-beauty that is Brooke Burke.

I'm certainly not saying that Brooke Burns is not hot. In terms of just body, she certainly has a better body than Portman. I'm just saying that if we "celebrity uber face beauty deathmatch" her with Portman, Portman wins by K.O. in the 1st round, imo.

I would say that Carrie Underwood has a better face than brooke burns but a lesser body than brooke burns, whose body is pretty much the whole deal with her.

But in terms of pure beauty, Portman kicks the shite out of both of them, imho.

This is confusing - some guys are arguing for Brooke Burns and then the other guys are arguing against Brooke Burke.

Which one is it?

IMO, B Burke is so friggin hot, but I hate implants, and that just totally ruins it for me.

This is confusing - some guys are arguing for Brooke Burns and then the other guys are arguing against Brooke Burke.

Which one is it?

You are unfamiliar with dissenting opinion? 0:)

It is what happens when one human being has a point of view on a subject that is divergent in some way from another human being's point of view. This is usually due to environmental, genetic, social, and cultural influences that over a human being's growth cycle cause certain preferences and judgments to be formed that are specific to the human being in question. In this case, however, there is the special objective situation of "Natalie Portman's superior uber beauty vs. any other female in the universe", which, as all objective males know, is a completely a priori axiomatic fact in a way that not even the two laws of thermodynamics can hope to ever attain. :worthy: