WHOS NEXT????

K-Gun10

I don't think kiwakee thomas is going to be re-signed he said before he wants to play in the south, I think most likely its going to be Andre Davis, he's a great special team player, its a shame we didn't use him much in the throwing game but I like him to be back.

I don't think kiwakee thomas is going to be re-signed he said before he wants to play in the south

well someone should tell him life's tough, the team that wants to pay him ~$1mil/year is in the north. he's kiwauke thomas. if anyone else was interested, he'd be there, dont you think?

KT and June would make a couple nice pre-draft pickups.

In a perfect world we could ink them both plus a DT(scott or R. Smith). That would leave our options pretty open for the draft.

On an unrelated note heres a list of guys who I hope to see leaving St John Fisher in a bad mood next august: Ryan Neufeld, Tim Anderson and Shaud Williams. Anyone care to add to that list? I could also really care less if Duke Preston comes or goes, hes never really done anything to impress me.

OK. So who's left? Do we have any FA's left on our team that need to be re-signed? I can't really recall anyone else from last season's team that we need to re-sign. (and I'm too lazy to do all the looking around for the info.)

So are we down to 1 (possibly 2 FAs) from somewhere else; then the draft?

I think this person is our next FA signing to play 1-tech DT.

Talk about stuffing the middle and taking up two blockers!

Just put a Trump Wig on the guy in front of her and I guarnatee he's going down.... hard.

OK. So who's left? Do we have any FA's left on our team that need to be re-signed? I can't really recall anyone else from last season's team that we need to re-sign. (and I'm too lazy to do all the looking around for the info.)

So are we down to 1 (possibly 2 FAs) from somewhere else; then the draft?

ANDRE DAVIS!!!!!!!!!

Players off the top of my head that aren't signed to a contract

Andre Davis - Should be re-signed for his Special teams play

Gandy - UFA that may be re-signed cheaply for Depth purposes, and will have to fight to start (might not be a bad option at RG if the put the guy from Oakland at RT)

Villareal - UFA but don't remember if he was released or just became a FA, either way I doubt he will ever wear a Bills Uni again at RWS

Hargrove - Offer tendered, but is a RFA and could still sign elsewhere

Anderson - See Hargrove above