I AM A DAD!!!!

EC-Bills

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the well-wishes and congrats. Here is a link to a few of the pictures we have taken (more will be added later). Just click on the picture in the sidebar and you will be taken to them. You can also read about what Kaylin is thinking in her blog.

linky

Great pics. Nice hat, too. Be VERY nice to Mrs. EC and learn to change diapers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics. Nice hat, too. Be VERY nice to Mrs. EC and learn to change diapers.

Thanks. No worries on me being nice to my wife. I have always loved my wife and thought she was great. After what all she did/went through yesterday, my love and appreciation for her have gone to a whole new level. As for the diapers, my wife has yet to change a single one. It's the least I can do since she has been working on breast feeding with Kaylin.

Thanks. No worries on me being nice to my wife. I have always loved my wife and thought she was great. After what all she did/went through yesterday, my love and appreciation for her have gone to a whole new level. As for the diapers, my wife has yet to change a single one. It's the least I can do since she has been working on breast feeding with Kaylin.

So you're going to leave ALL the breast feeding to your wife? Typical man! :devil:

Congrats! You need to come out and get her to her first Rutgers football game (she might as well like a winner, unlike Illinois)! :wallbash:

1 winning season in the last 100 yrs does not make a college a winner. Rutgers sucks.

Kaylin has added new pics and blog entries.

linky

Everyone got to come home yesterday afternoon and things are going well. Sure the wife and I are tired, but this experience is so incredible and worth it. Be sure to check out the site regularly for more updates :lol: