the greatest run ive ever seen

I lived there for 21+ years. I am not saying there is anything "wrong" with my hometown, but you might understand what I am saying after living in other cities around this great country, as I have. You don't need to be defensive of the greater Rochester area with me. I love it, I defend it whenever given the chance, and I think it is a great place to raise a family. But, there are better places to live, in my very humble opinion, depending on what interests you.

Home slice, huh?

na im just giving you a hard time, after living here my entire life, things are just old around here and i lived in the same house the rest of my life, its not really an accomplishment, but its better than to be moving around alot, i know that its a really tough thing to do, but I guess theres likes and dislikes anywhere you live. what part of rochester are you from?

na im just giving you a hard time, after living here my entire life, things are just old around here and i lived in the same house the rest of my life, its not really an accomplishment, but its better than to be moving around alot, i know that its a really tough thing to do, but I guess theres likes and dislikes anywhere you live. what part of rochester are you from?

I often think about what my life would be like if I lived in just a few places. I went through grade and middle and early high school in the South Wedge (School 28 then 12, Jefferson Middle, East High), and then went to Fairport for half my freshman year on. I joined the Marine Corps after two years at FLCC. I haven't moved back since. This country has a lot to offer, but as you stated, it depends on what you are looking for. I live in the Washington, D.C., area because the job market is so much stronger than WNY. I miss the calmness and realness of WNY, but there are trade-offs for everything.

The greatest run I ever saw was that one by Kenneth Davis against the Colts back in the early 90's. It actually made the NFL's Greatest TDs video. :worthy:

I was going to post this. It was a freakin' great run, all the way with spins and everything. Still have it on tape. 0:)

OJ Simpson against the Jets, I believe. Bad weather game, he takes a screen pass...runs right....runs left, then up the middle for a TD, leaving about 4 opponents holding their jocks....on the ground...

OJ Simpson against the Jets, I believe. Bad weather game, he takes a screen pass...runs right....runs left, then up the middle for a TD, leaving about 4 opponents holding their jocks....on the ground...

I liked the one against the Bengals...runs, jukes, slips, falls, jukes....amazing...he had so many great runs.

I liked the one against the Bengals...runs, jukes, slips, falls, jukes....amazing...he had so many great runs.

Wasn't sure about the Jets. That may very well be the one I was thinking of. It was a 60-70 yarder IIRC.