the greatest run ive ever seen

Dude, are you really leaving OC, MD? For Rochester? Just come to this side of the Bay Bridge (Annapolis) and you can make the run up to the Ralph eight Sundays a year (plus playoffs some day) without much of a problem.

Dude, are you really leaving OC, MD? For Rochester? Just come to this side of the Bay Bridge (Annapolis) and you can make the run up to the Ralph eight Sundays a year (plus playoffs some day) without much of a problem.

can i come, i live bout 5 mins from Rockville!

Yeah. I have an SUV with third-row seating. I often go up Saturday and come down after the game Sunday night.

my dad and i did that last year for the SD game. my grand mother lives in Buf so we stayed there. ill be a PSU next year, but maybe if im home ill see you around. you ever been to Greveys in VA. its a big Bills place, dont know why but Bills fans flock there, especially when theyre playing well.

my dad and i did that last year for the SD game. my grand mother lives in Buf so we stayed there. ill be a PSU next year, but maybe if im home ill see you around. you ever been to Greveys in VA. its a big Bills place, dont know why but Bills fans flock there, especially when theyre playing well.

Sounds good, man. I'll be here if you need a ride up. Have fun in Happy Valley. Good times to come for you, for sure. Oh yeah, I've had a few pops at Greveys. I believe the owner is from Buffalo. The wings are fairly authentic (with Franks). Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon, VA, is the best Buffalo place in our area.

haha yea i took the trek twice last year.. but i guess the main reason im making the move is because im getting out of the coast guard and pursuing a job as a state trooper back home.. i dont mind the weather at all.

Let's even go more recent than that...how about Parrish's wicked punt return this past season?

holy 20k posts... yea that was a wicked awesome return.. i was glad i went to that game.. one of the best bills gmes ive been to plus it was like 50 degrees in late november which rocked

whats wrong with rochester home slice? I'm from rochester i lived here my entire life.

whats wrong with rochester home slice? I'm from rochester i lived here my entire life.

I lived there for 21+ years. I am not saying there is anything "wrong" with my hometown, but you might understand what I am saying after living in other cities around this great country, as I have. You don't need to be defensive of the greater Rochester area with me. I love it, I defend it whenever given the chance, and I think it is a great place to raise a family. But, there are better places to live, in my very humble opinion, depending on what interests you.

Home slice, huh?