Let us hope and pray

A.P. slips to us. That said, interestng write up here...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10050457

Let's go down the Round 1 order: Tampa Bay, Arizona, Washington, Minnesota, Houston and Miami are set at running back. That means Atlanta (No. 10) could start seriously looking at Peterson, even though it has Jerious Norwood and Warrick Dunn who both can still play effectively. San Francisco (No. 11) is set with Frank Gore, but Buffalo (No. 12) now has to be getting excited because Peterson could slide to it. If the Bills sign a veteran, then the Packers (No. 16) might have the big Oklahoma running back at their doorstep. Stranger things have happened in the NFL

Wow, yeah talk about childish! BUT just to prove you wrong here... http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=60895

not that it matters though, because i'm SURE someone posted it or thought about it before me. the real point is...not who thought it first but that you know, it could be a distinctive posibility. Petersoncould fall, and that could be exciting! So instaed of saying "me first! me first!"...say "hey, yea i had the same idea!" and lets hope the football gods are thinking of us on draft day!

Wow, yeah talk about childish! BUT just to prove you wrong here... http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=60895

not that it matters though, because i'm SURE someone posted it or thought about it before me. the real point is...not who thought it first but that you know, it could be a distinctive posibility. Petersoncould fall, and that could be exciting! So instaed of saying "me first! me first!"...say "hey, yea i had the same idea!" and lets hope the football gods are thinking of us on draft day!

Although the Texans are seriously looking at brady quinn, they are still in need of a RB (Ahman Green)? And what about the Cleveland Browns (Jamal Lewis only signed a 1yr deal)? Peterson will not make it the 12th pick.....wishful thinking though!!!

No way Peterson falls to 12 overall. Any one of those teams would draft him just because of overall score alone. I'm positive that most teams have him ranked either 1, 2 or 3. And if this is the case they'll pick best available over need. It's happened time and time again and having an extra future star isn't a bad thing. The only way we get Peterson is if we trade up.

If AP somehow falls to us and we get him. I swear I will sing the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song.

And when he breaks his collar bone again, what will you sing then?

His injury history is down right scary when you consider the type of injury combined with his running style.

He has gifts. He is the most talented RB in the draft. But I have serious doubts about his ability to remain healthy for 16 games.

At least I wouldn't give up on the guy after 1 season.

The point is, breaking a collar bone is often a re-occuring injury that robs people of their careers. That is compounded when you factor in AP's upright running style and the workload he would be expected to carry in Buffalo.

He's not the back for the Bills. Even if he's there at 12 (which he won't be).

The point is, breaking a collar bone is often a re-occuring injury that robs people of their careers. That is compounded when you factor in AP's upright running style and the workload he would be expected to carry in Buffalo.

Not the back for the bills what does that mean exactaly? I like how everyone has this notion of what the bills desired style of rb is. Personaly when I watch adrian peterson injury history aside I see running ability speed, power, vision, quickness unmatched by any back in the draft. The Risk is well worth the reward. Any player can get injured. AP has unrivaled ability. I'd roll the dice on him anyday and 25-30 times on Sundays

Fine then. But who I really hope we get are Willis or Hall. We can wait for a RB until the 3rd round.

Jamal Lewis and Ahman Green are stop gaps, just keepin' your seat warm, ease AP in slowly guys. Peterson will be a Brown or Texan, though I'd love to have him even if it meant we had to trade up to 5 or 6 to do it. If he gets past the Browns, I wouldn't mind a move to 5 or 6 at all..............

Wasn't Thurman Thomas snubbed the entire 1st rd because of a knee injury??

This guy is the best back in the draft period.